• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How can 20 dollar budget CW do a better Flash costume then the JL? Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the cw version isn't amazing but calling the JL version good design is a stretch lol

It's what the Flash would look like a modern mesh-weave tensile strength era.

The CW Flash looks terrible and anyone who believes otherwise really needs to up their costume game. Like, there's good design, mediocre design, bad design and whatever the fuck CW Flash is categorized as (hint: it's not good). You know your design is whack when the majority of Flash cosplayers at convention whatever does it better.

Like, I get hating on the DCEU but this is something that's not even close to a reasonable stance. You may as well argue BvS is better than Citizen Kane.

I got you fam.

JusticeLeague.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Holy crap that's awful lol..

RedAssedApe

Banned
It's what the Flash would look like a modern mesh-weave tensile strength era.

The CW Flash looks terrible and anyone who believes otherwise really needs to up their costume game. Like, there's good design, mediocre design, bad design and whatever the fuck CW Flash is categorized as (hint: it's not good). You know your design is whack when the majority of Flash cosplayers at convention whatever does it better.

Like, I get hating on the DCEU but this is something that's not even close to a reasonable stance. You may as well argue BvS is better than Citizen Kane.

Not even about hating dceu. I enjoy it just fine. Cyborg and flash just look like trash

Hagi

CW is just the usual leather shit in all these shows but with a little more gold. Reverse Flash is the only one that isn't terrible. I'm not a huge fan of the JL suit but it looks good in motion and no doubt he'll get something better in his own film if that ever gets made.

Flash has one of those costumes that looks so impossibly tight that it only works in animation and comics. The CW costume acknowledges that without doing anything about it, and the DCCU one just looks like power armour which... ehhh.

Captain America's suit had the same problem, which they overcame by making a costume more in line with military gear than a traditional superhero costume - which works, because he's a soldier. Similarly, Flash needs a costume that draws from sportswear - basically just a red MCU Quicksilver costume, ha.

I don't like the wires in the JL version, but besides that I prefer its design to the cheap plastic-y looking (at least in the OP's photo) CW version.

Never really got the hate for the JL version of The Flash's costume. It looks okay to me. *shrug*

Negaduck

I think the cw one looks better (I'm a sucker for the classic not overly busy look). But I also don't mind fingerless gloves. Always kinda dug that look

Ashhong

Never realized how bad CWs helmet is. He looks like a giant condom. Also reminds me of those blue aliens from Rick and Morty. If someone could post a pic to compare that'd be swell...

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
The best design is a merging of the two. The sleek understated look of the CW with the better materials of the film. CW is working with what they got, the film is absolutely overdesigned.

The form in the CW outfit is awful though. Flash looks a little heavy in the midsection.

Slay,

DC has been fucking up since 2011.

Signed,

Everybody.

Why does this shock you? They gave the keys to their Cinematic Universe to Zack Fucking Snyder.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Why is it cross hatched with wires?

What's with the ab pads?

Does every ab need its own special protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom