• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How corona filthy are you?

Working from home everyday is amazing. I'm in my massive comfy 5XL t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. My hair is growing long and untamed, like a mane. I love dressing down.

But that has nothing to do with cleanliness. I shower twice a day like usual, wash hair once, condition once, brush and floss and rinse twice, and my clothes aren't worn more than two days. And I shave because I hate the feel of stubble. That is cleanliness. The rest is just dressing like a slob, which I enjoy.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Working from home everyday is amazing. I'm in my massive comfy 5XL t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. My hair is growing long and untamed, like a mane. I love dressing down.

But that has nothing to do with cleanliness. I shower twice a day like usual, wash hair once, condition once, brush and floss and rinse twice, and my clothes aren't worn more than two days. And I shave because I hate the feel of stubble. That is cleanliness. The rest is just dressing like a slob, which I enjoy.
Sounds like a woman

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I'm showering about once every three days at this point.

I did just shave a few days ago cuz it had been two months and I was sick of the facial hair.

Obesity reassignment surgery

giphy.gif

Thaedolus

Gold Member
We’ve been maintaining the morning routine every day even though we’re both remote, getting ready for work like it’s casual Friday almost, get the toddler up at the same time and dressed for the day, etc. This household will not tolerate degeneracy

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Brought some clippers. My wife shaved my hair. Tbh it ain’t bad. It ain’t the best. But it’s functional. Dammit might do this every time after save some money instead.

We’ve been maintaining the morning routine every day even though we’re both remote, getting ready for work like it’s casual Friday almost, get the toddler up at the same time and dressed for the day, etc. This household will not tolerate degeneracy

Yes same I. This house 8 am wake up. Kids breakfast. Etc home school. The afternoon chill and play.

Easter holidays are up but still we got stuff to do. Bless my wife she is organised as hell. Making menus for the week etc.

I’m going ahead to make a square foot garden box to try and grow some things even if we out of lockdown by then. It’s still something I wanted to do. I’m essentially on a paid leave of absence from work as I can’t travel to the U.K.

Last edited:

Meowzers

Haven't shaved since December, but I need to.

Not washed in a few days now....and I like it.

Don't care about Covid-19..I want to catch it and hopefully die from it. I'm slightly suicidal so it's a perfect way to get out of life.

McHuj

I had to shave after 1.5 weeks. It was so itchy I couldn’t take it anymore. I’m weak.

also I can only take about three days of not showering. The stench gets to me.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I’ve noticed I haven’t washed my mouth on some days.

Kagey K

Banned
My hair is getting out to the point wings are forming and there’s nothing I can do, but I’m “essential” so I have have to shower and wash my nuts.

Id love to stay home and get Trudeau money for free, but I make more by going to work, so I’m going to stick with that for now.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Corona filthy just sounds like code for aggressive, raunchy sex. Like, you come upon a particularly fine specimen all, "Oh my god, you're sweating! Do you need to go to the hospital?" And they're all, "No, I'm just feeling corona filthy. Let's have some fun!"

Top Bottom