• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How corona filthy are you?

I shouldn’t post this but here is my lame attempt at quarantine beard and you can kinda see my nappy hair getting long on the sides.

u47ne7c.jpg

Last edited:

Airola

In threads of self-shaming people always lie a bit, not telling the exact real truth of how things really are. Just enough to show they are disgusting but not telling quite enough that would show how disgusting they REALLY are. They leave a bit of buffer for that because it would be existentially disasterous to admit the whole truth.

So, I bet it's actually three days, not two, three!

Depends on how many Coronas that I drink. If I have one or two nothing will happen. But if I have 7-8 then I can get messy real quick.

Oh wait we are talking about the other Corona.

Well in that case nothing has changed.

SpartanN92

Banned
Deez Nuts seem pretty Essential

Wanna hear something amazingly stupid?
I work for Verizon (sales) and we are somehow considered essential. So essential that they gave us a print out to show law enforcement in the event we get pulled over for breaking quarantine that explains how Verizon’s sales team is essential 😂😂😂 what a fucking joke. I mean I’m happy to still be working but my God calling us essential is a stretch.

Rival

Gold Member
Wanna hear something amazingly stupid?
I work for Verizon (sales) and we are somehow considered essential. So essential that they gave us a print out to show law enforcement in the event we get pulled over for breaking quarantine that explains how Verizon’s sales team is essential 😂😂😂 what a fucking joke. I mean I’m happy to still be working but my God calling us essential is a stretch.
Imagine how essential you would be if a new iPhone was about to release.

SpartanN92

Banned
Don't know what products are due to be released, but you are working in sales? Yup, You're not essential for sure.

Lol I mean they haven’t announced the device yet 😂 The virus probably delayed their plans.
Verizon’s argument is that if your phone breaks and you need a new one ASAP that we need to be available for you.
I agree though we ain’t really essential but hey it’s a good job, it pays bank and I’m grateful to still have my job right now.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I haven't worn anything but boxer shorts and an undershirt in a week. They're a fresh pair everyday, but I'm not putting pants on, not going out no reason to. Even took the trash out in my boxers too,

Grinchy

Banned
For some reason I went the opposite way and shaved the beard I had kept for like 6 years straight. I trimmed it to a shorter length every week anyway, so it wasn't some wizard beard, but it was weird as hell to be clean-shaven for the first time in all those years.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
As all hairdressers are closed now (at least here in Norway), if this last, it's going to be funny to take before- and after pics of people in the streets. Everyone is going to look like bums.

Last edited:

Alx

I just shave less often. Not much less actually, since I'm doing a lot of video chat with work and family.

As all hairdressers are closed now (at least here in Norway), if this last, it's going to be funny to take before- and after pics of people in the streets. Everyone is going to look like bums.

We'll travel back to the 70s
hqdefault.jpg

Makariel

Other than missing my regular time for a haircut, I still shower regularly, dress normaly, shave normally, life goes on.

BigBooper

I went a week and a half without shaving, but the itching was too much. I've still been showering and putting on lounge clothes. Don't you people smell your own stink if you don't shower?

Top Bottom