• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long has it been since we had a month like June?

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
I'm not saying I agree, but I'm not going to say no either.
No Problem Thumbs Up GIF

Isn’t your avatar from an SE game?
Nope, the IP belongs to Armor Project and Yuji Horii

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
You just need to be connected....pretty much like every other game in order to get updates. Are you telling me you disconnect from the internet when playing on console or PC? Who isn't connected these days?
Some times your internet gets cut off or even your PS5 decides randomly disconnects from Wifi (this happens to me a lot). In online only games you get kick out of the game in offline games you can still play the game without getting interrupted.

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Sadly - NeoGaf is also always online and you have to be online as well to post in it. So I guess your leaving Gaf soon?

You just need to be connected....pretty much like every other game in order to get updates. Are you telling me you disconnect from the internet when playing on console or PC? Who isn't connected these days?
always online game = no buy for me.
Dont care whether its "2023 YOu Dont HAVe iNTErnET?"

nope, dont care. I dont like how I have to rely on my internet or THEIR server to run my games.

You do you, its fine.

Last edited:

KungFucius

King Snowflake
I am against Diablo 4 because the fucking PC version does not have couch co-op but the PS5 version does. Why should I be forced to buy an inferior version in order to play with my kid. Some fucking exec mentioned that PC gamers don't game on couches. Fuck him and his overpaid ignorance. My PC is my main console, main video player and main portal to online bullshit. Apparently it comes down to forcing 2 accounts on battle.net and not having a system where both can logon. Fucking lame. My only choice on PC is to have both PCs in the same room, get a second TV and fucking buy a second copy. If MS owned these fuckers I don't think they would be short changing PC gamers like this.

If I buy it, I will get it used on PS5, fuck giving these assholes money for forcing me to play it on PS5.

I have FF queued up. It is weird going from Zelda to FF in less than a month. I may hit up gamepass for something quick in between, but Zelda got me super full when it comes to games.

Alan Wake

2023 is shaping up to be a great year. I've had lots of fun with the RE4 remake, but also games like Bramble and Planet of Lana in May, which both surprised me (highly recommend them both). Alan Wake II is a game I never thought we'd get so that's certainly a GOTY contender. And then we'll see if Xbox can get their shit together and deliver something in the fall.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Wow 3 games releasing what are we gonna do!!! 1 gaas, 1 ancient fighter which I never understood and 1 real game.

GHound

always online game = no buy for me.
Dont care whether its "2023 YOu Dont HAVe iNTErnET?"

nope, dont care. I dont like how I have to rely on my internet or THEIR server to run my games.

You do you, its fine.
The game's quality itself aside Babylon's Fall is a pretty decent warning about always online titles, in particular paid ones that are playable solo.

Olimbox

Neo Member
I know it's not related, but I'm very excited for the universal unreal vr injector. It will come out in 2023 as well. hundreds of games to test in vr at that point. crazy year

Top Bottom