• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many games do you have ? (Digital and Physical)

How many games do you have ?

• Total voters

Denton

1582, I keep records via glorious czech website databaze-her.cz

1172 are on steam, rest is GOG and EGS, about 100 are PC retail boxes, and about 20 is on playstation.

Of those 1582, I played and finished 524 games.

Most of the remaining 1000 I do not really plan to play (most are from various bundles and giveaways).

Made this screen some 15 years ago, probably...I can't even tell if that's Windows XP or 7 anymore

installedgamesl2fmn.jpg

Last edited:

Holammer

4,733 games on Steam

I used to be major pirate on console so I don't have many physical games nor any attachment to PLASTIC BAWKSES!
There's a handful of PS3 games, couple'a PSP ones and Bloodborne. I also threw away lots of PC cases this sommer when I cleaned up my shelves, most of them were in miserable shape and I owned basically everything on Steam anyway. I kept the jewel case for Day of the Tentacle, because reasons.

Kings Field

I have about 120 of so Famicom Disk, Famicom, Super Famicom imports. 100 or so PS1/PS2/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS games with about 70% being imports. I only own two physical switch games, both are imports of Octopath Traveler and Triangle Strategy. About 20 Xbox and PS4/PS5 physical games.

Digital I have 52 games on Switch, 319 on PSN, and 400ish on Xbox and Five on Steam.

I really started going fully digital the last two years or so, especially the Switch.

Majormaxxx

Who knows... But surely more than 700-800.

-399 on gog
-probably 150-200 xbox, 360, one and series
-probably 100-150 ps4
-I think 6 or so on PS5
-maybe 30-50 on ps3?
-maybe 20 vita. Or maybe 30+ - hard to count the digital ones.
-forgot those: I have a big collection of DOS and Windows big box games with manuals, maps etc. maybe 50+

I also have a lot of books (large library) and probably 400-500 movies on BD, DVD, 4k.

Last edited:

NahaNago

Quite a lot less these days since I sold a lot of my physical games when I was getting ready to move. I'm pretty sure I have a little over 200 on steam but I'll have to check out the Nintendo and Playstation library to see how many I have digitally. I quit buying anything pc since I never play the games. I think I've played less than 10 pc games.

edit: 185 playstation digital and at least 60 physical games( unfortunately all of my ps1, ps2,psp, and ps3 games are sold and I also sold everything Nintendo except for current gen

Last edited:

Majormaxxx

Steam library is 360, GOG is 166. Adding on physical gets me over 600.

Edit: forgot PS3 digital. Might be over 700.

There are Amazon Prime games too, but shovelware doesn't count.
ok I forgot amazon and Epic games as well.. plus all the games on the mini consoles...

Last edited:
I just checked PSN, Steam, and all the other stores/launchers where I know I have games, so here's the breakdown of my digital library:

Digital:
PSN: 499
Steam: 496
Epic: 398
EA App: 48
Ubisoft Connect: 29
Xbox/MS Store: 15
----------------------
Total: 1485

As for physical games, I already have a Google Docs where I keep track of every game I own on each platform. I also use a game tracking app on my mobile as a backup.

Physical:
PS4: 205
PS5: 103
Switch: 45
PS3: 21
Xbox One: 10
Xbox 360: 7
----------------------
Total: 391

Digital + physical = 1886

I initially said in this thread that I have ~1400 games in total (digital + physical), however it appears that I have a tad more digital games than I initially realized.

Last edited:

twilo99

1582, I keep records via glorious czech website databaze-her.cz

1172 are on steam, rest is GOG and EGS, about 100 are PC retail boxes, and about 20 is on playstation.

Of those 1582, I played and finished 524 games.

Most of the remaining 1000 I do not really plan to play (most are from various bundles and giveaways).

Made this screen some 15 years ago, probably...I can't even tell if that's Windows XP or 7 anymore

installedgamesl2fmn.jpg

Windows Vista called

CashPrizes

I have 2300+ on Steam alone.
Probably 400+ physical, digital on Xbox 360 + PS3/4/5 + DS/3DS/Wii/Switch probably another 400.
Must have 200+ on Epic, redeemed every free game they have ever thrown out and only bought 1 (Darkest Dungeon 2). Tons of Free ones on Gog and Amazon/Twitch
If you count PSPlus and all those Twitch Prime ones, I must have 4000+

Midn1ght

385 on Steam. I Used to buy everything and anything cheap back in the days but have removed a lot of garbage from my Steam Account. I'm now very picky about what I add to the collection. I also try to buy "Complete/GOTY" edition for games when available or will buy every piece of cosmetic/Add-on/DLC and Soundtrack down the line for every game that I own. I also decided back in June to not buy any new game until I beat at least half of my Steam Backlog (32 games to go). Meanwhile, I only buy DLC, Cosmetics or Soundtracks. Made an exception for The Last of Us when I had a chance to buy it for less than 30€ though.

Oh and since I'm crazy about my Steam Library, I also create custom grid artwork for each game so it look like this: (Warning Big Image)

Also have around 150 Physical games, mainly PS3 and PS2 but will probably sell them at some point since they're collecting dust on a shelf.

Last edited:

Rhazkul

u people are such hoarders
Not really. It's all digital for me, and as the other guy said: you can't get rid of them. It's so easy to snag a dirt cheap game for a couple of bucks. And suddenly you find yourself owning a massive Steam library.

Kupfer

Got 270 physical games and 291 digital games on steam and another 35 digital games on playstation 4/5. Maybe a handful digital games on PS3 as well.
So pretty much 600 games.

Last edited:

Zathalus

Around 2k across all platforms. Most on PC, followed by PS, Xbox, and then Switch.

Last edited:

coffinbirth

Nearly my entire physical collection was stolen in the middle of a move about ten years ago. Literally hundreds and hundreds of games. That's when I turned to emulation and haven't looked back for anything prior to PS4/XBO. That being said, I have about 3,000 games across last and current gen and PC, both physical and digital. I have over 1,000 digital and nearly 500 physical XBO/Series games simply because they can be found for next to nothing used if you know where to look. About 80 PS4/5 physical games, over 100 digitally. And I went all digital on Switch after the first year or so, having only 15 or so physical games.

I told myself that I was going to go all digital this gen, but the price disparity between physical and digital seems to be even greater than it was last gen...so I'm riding this bitch til the wheels fall off!

Robb

Gold Member
Good question, let me know if you happen to find the answer.

I have no clue, but a lot.

coffinbirth

Damn, how can that happen?
Boxes clearly labelled NEO GEO, Super Nintendo, etc. stolen out of a parked, padlocked U-Haul in the middle of the night. They didn't take the ones marked dishes and books, haha. This was before everyone had a Ring camera, so no evidence. Police never contacted me about stuff turning up at pawn shops, and I never saw anything on Craigslist or eBay that gave them away either.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
More than a hundred for sure, not sure if more than 200

I used to have like 50 games only on PS3, and now I have only Metal Gear Rising. Sold everything for Game Boy. Changed a lot of games in the Mega Drive era too... I could have like 500 games by now, but my dumb ass brain said that is better to change some stuff

Impotaku

Haven't counted in a long time but switch & DS libraries alone are like 400+ games on each, easily over 2000+ with all my other systems and that's just physicals.

Last edited:

Billy Awesomo

Neo Member
Over 2000. Mostly all physical, I have like ten games for steam and I am pretty sure one of them is not even a game. Probably less that 100 games that are digital overall. I hate digital and only buy them if there is absolutely no way I can get a physical copy of something.

Top Bottom