• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How often do you change your avatar on GAF?

Like a few times a year probably. Usually just variations of the same thing as I like it to match whatever username I go with. Next time I change it will probably be Halloween and Christmas time.

AI-generated Demons Souls guy is my first and only (so far) avatar. I don't want to change it in the case that it's recognizable.

For instance, when I'm in a thread where a bunch of members don't have an avatar, I just subconsciously lump them all together as one schizophrenic entity.

Avatars help differentiate you, whether you think that's necessary or not.

NinjaBoiX

I used to change it pretty regularly but often went back to this one, I like how she’s smirking at my post.

I just leave this one on now.
Very rarely. It's gonna have to take something special for me to switch this bad boy out - must have had it for three years by now.
Haha, it’s a great avatar to be fair.

And before that it was.
ZWg3tfv.jpg

There you go, 20 years of TGO's Avatar's
gay-shout.gif

How can I search for my previous avatars? I honestly don't remember life before this one. Who was I back then, what face did I carry?

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
gay-shout.gif

How can I search for my previous avatars? I honestly don't remember life before this one. Who was I back then, what face did I carry?
Mine just happened to be still available.
But yeah I was a bit of Rock fan in the early 2000's.
It's also if you haven't noticed the origin of my username
The Great One

Roufianos

Must have been sometime after God of War launched. I'm not even that in to the series anymore but can't be bothered to change it.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Well... i was thinking of changing my avatar pic for a while. I went to test a picture to see what its like. i didnt hit save, but it still changed. I dont have my old avatar pic anywhere to restore it.

So after about 6 or so years (i think), I am the Grand Nagus.
JGMHulV.jpg

Top Bottom