• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HTC Vive shipment delays/issues

SimplexPL

My vive was delivered today by DHL Express. In the morning courier called me to ask for final delivery location - I gave him a different one and they delivered it there. Even better - first I gave them a different address and after 1 hour I called back and changed it to another one - and they still delivered as per my request.

Zalusithix

I ordered 3/6 and was charged like a week and a half ago. Still no word on shipping.

No hurry on your VR room

I hope you and taco543 get your ship notifications this week. Sucks that we still have first week orders unshipped. Not unexpected with DR, but still sucks.

Odrion

Banned
It's been a week since my money was returned to my account. No e-mail. Money is still there.

:-|

:-------------------|

:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

BrettWeir

It's been over two weeks now that I've been in "pending fulfillment" status. PayPal order. HTC - the ultimate tease.

Onemic

My status has been sitting at 'pending fulfilment' for 2 weeks now :/

March order here. I guess I cant be too mad. Im still waiting on the 1080 to upgrade my under minimum spec GPU(R9 270) and one of the support rods I'll be using for the Vive is still temporarily out of stock on Amazon, so even if I did get the vive this week, tracking would probably be really shitty and Id be limited to old Vorpx titles or minecraft.

derFeef

I am getting impatient as well :(
Order placed 04-06
Status in Process

edit: LOL and I just got my shipping E-Mail. Yayy.

BrettWeir

It always said May during order.
Friend got his shipment E-Mail also, he ordered 2 days after me. (Austria).

Maybe they are taking care of EMEA/APAC orders this week.

Someone posted on Reddit (a few days ago) a lottery ball machine, saying that is how HTC is deciding who to ship to next. This is pretty crazy seeing orders placed way after others receive theirs first.

derFeef

I ordered March 1 and still nothing but "pending fulfillment" :(

Maybe they are taking care of EMEA/APAC orders this week.

Someone posted on Reddit (a few days ago) a lottery ball machine, saying that is how HTC is deciding who to ship to next. This is pretty crazy seeing orders placed way after others receive theirs first.

This sucks, I wanna know how they decide, if even. Seems so random :(

Samaritan

March 26th order, US, finally got my shipping email from HTC! Still no activity on my card however, but that seems to be pretty normal judging from people's experiences in this thread.

Don't give up hope fellow March orders!

BrettWeir

March 26th order, US, finally got my shipping email from HTC! Still no activity on my card however, but that seems to be pretty normal judging from people's experiences in this thread.

Don't give up hope fellow March orders!

Seems like they sent out a ton yesterday. Hopefully everyone gets theirs ASAP.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
My VR cover order from April 3 just started shipping on May 10, on the way from Thailand. I was wondering when that would show up.

jotun?

I just got my shipping confirmation, but it's a bit weird...

LTATy1E.png

"When your order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment, the product was no longer available and has been substituted with a similar product of equal or greater value."

Does this mean I'm getting a phone instead, or is it normal?

Zalusithix

LTATy1E.png

"When your order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment, the product was no longer available and has been substituted with a similar product of equal or greater value."

Just look at the tracking info. If it's a large package (27x12x21") that weighs like 19 pounds, then it's a Vive.

Tumle

Order: 14 April
Just got charged, called Chase everything went through
Is it necessary to call your bank and say they are going to charge my account for that amount or is it just some banks that are really strict with online orders?
I haven't had any problem with my bank, with orders in that magnitude before..
Edit: cancel that it whent the through with out a hitch :)
Ordered April 28th. :)

Arlen777

Is it necessary to call your bank and say they are going to charge my account for that amount or is it just some banks that are really strict with online orders?
I haven't had any problem with my bank, with orders in that magnitude before..
Edit: cancel that it whent the through with out a hitch :)
Ordered April 28th. :)

I don't think so i just didn't want to risk, so called just to make sure

Plasmid

Ordered 4/27 with CC.

Charged on 5/13 with NO pre auth email whatsoever. My findmyorderstatus went from pending fulfillment to boxed shipment no PF status whatsoever, what's really annoying is people saying they ordered 5/12 and got their vive yesterday.

How can this happen? What kind of company just says fuck it ship them out whenever, without an actual queue system.

Rep told me "by end of may" yesterday and now its "middle of june" i seriously hate their support.

Zalusithix

Ordered 4/27 with CC.

Charged on 5/13 with NO pre auth email whatsoever. My findmyorderstatus went from pending fulfillment to boxed shipment no PF status whatsoever, what's really annoying is people saying they ordered 5/12 and got their vive yesterday.

How can this happen? What kind of company just says fuck it ship them out whenever, without an actual queue system.

Rep told me "by end of may" yesterday and now its "middle of june" i seriously hate their support.

The order of shipments has been jumbled from the very beginning. If anything, it was worse before with the massive queue jump exploitation. Honestly you're better off just ignoring your order status to the best of your ability. I don't think the CSRs actually know anything, so nothing to be gained there. Even if they did know, there's nothing anybody can do to change when it ships, so you might as well not agonize over it. It'll just make the wait that much worse.

That said, with an order placed in late April, your original estimate was likely May, so they still have a bit less than half of the month to make good on that.

Onemic

3 weeks, still pending fulfillment.

Im now expecting the worst and feel that I wont get the Vive until the very end of May, if then.

JCatNY

Neo Member

I got the same thing on my invoice which I just received from HTC. Even up to the last phase, things are a mystery.

Onemic

Vive came in today! March 27 order.

I got my shipping confirmation after I already picked up my package from FedEx lol. So for those of you at 'pending fulfilment' there's a chance that your order already got shipped and they just didnt send you an email.

Arlen777

Order: 14 April
Just got charged, called Chase everything went through

EDIT: Just got shipping email with tracking. Delivery date 05/24 YAY!!!

Zexen

Got a mail from HTC and DHL that my package is coming from Czech Republic, delivery estimated for the 26th.

Great!

Top Bottom