• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hudson Announces Eight Wii Japanese Titles (Two for Launch)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
that korolimpa game looked neat but I had concerns over how far you had to tilt the board to make the ball move and how quite often the camera cut through the board. great concept though.

For some reason I imagined Korinpa was a Tingle spin-off when I first heard the name...

Anyway, both it and Wing Island look like fun, though none of the others are getting me interested so far. More info needed, but good to know Hudson will be bringing more to the system.

deamentia

Hudson Hawk
M3wThr33 said:
The anime

I believe Demi asked me this a few months ago. I really don't know if this series will ever make it out over here - it's up to US Distributors like AD Vision to pursue that stuff.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Cool, the marble game's for launch.

I'll pre-order that. Don't know how well it will turn out, but it's worth a shot.

ethelred

Wing Island seems pretty cool, and Korinpa should be fun for those that like that kind of thing...

But Sudoku? Jigsaw Puzzle? Crossword? Come on... that's not very impressive or worthwhile support of any console.

Seriously, this list is pretty terrible. I hate to say that, but it is. Nothing like Tengai Makyou or Elemental Gimmick Gear? A new Adventure Island? Military Madness? Where's the substantial games here?

wii04.jpg

Is this Fishing Master?

TreIII

Not bad, not bad...good for a start, at least, I suppose.

But even so...seeing a startling lack of anything with "...of Thunder" in that list disturbs me greatly. Lords of Thunder, please! :D

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I <3 Hudson's VC support.

very very nice. been a long time since I saw an actual list of upcoming hudson games, nevermind one where 95% of the games weren't bomberman

Kornipa looks fugging sweet. Ensure that it makes it over here.

And tell your bosses that people (or at least me) WILL buy the Star Soldier/Bonk/Lode Runner remakes in America if they are released.

Thanks deamentia.

Top Bottom