• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huge Dell leak may have revealed Nvidia next gen GPU timing

LordOfChaos

A next-generation XPS 14 is also listed for a January 2026 release with the Oryon V2 chips or Intel’s Panther Lake CPUs, alongside an updated XPS 13 model with Intel’s Lunar Lake CPUs and Qualcomm’s Oryon V2 chips. Dell is also expecting next-gen Nvidia GPUs in early 2025, with a refresh due in early 2026. Nvidia hasn’t yet launched its rumored RTX 5000 series, which are expected to be based on its Blackwell architecture, and Dell’s slides from 2023 could already be out of date in terms of Nvidia’s release schedules.

Microsoft is holding its Surface and Windows AI event on Monday May 20th at 10AM PT / 1PM ET, and The Verge will be covering all the announcements live. Microsoft is also holding its annual Build developer conference from May 21st-23rd, so it looks set to be a busy week for Windows on Arm announcements and everything AI.

LordOfChaos

Vader nooooooo.gif
Confused Thinking GIF

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I somewhat recently returned a 4090 that I ordered, because it was more than I really wanted to pay (for an MSI which I didn't really want and was going to force me to return / rethink my cooling) and thinking the 5090s wouldn't be too long of a wait.... however time is moving at glacial pace waiting for these damn things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom