• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huge Pokemon Go Stampede in Taiwan for a Snorlax

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Go find a girlfriend or go drink beer with friends. This is so fucking stupid for older people to play some pokemons. Jesus, it's so obvious.

Posting stuff like this on a Gaming Forum....lol there are plenty of ignorant people who think that grown ups shouldnt waste their time playing any kind of video games - sad to see that people just cant mind their own business.

Not

Banned
Any Taiwan GAF in this thread? I might be living there for a year while my wife studies there. I know no Mandarin; we'll probably be living in a bigger city with a university. What are my odds of survival?

Also, I want a Farfetch'd

PillarEN

Snorlax appears

3 dead
27 wounded

Lol. Some good dark humor can be attributed to Snorlaxes appearing. Something earthquake related, something being smothered related. I mean you can flesh it out for some dark dark stuff but I guess that's better left for friends that won't drop their jaw at some twisted stuff.

Top Bottom