• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_ag

I already have the games I'm interested in, but good for those who don't. Everyone should play Mirror's Edge and Burnout Paradise.

Still, *sigh*, I miss when Humble was more about indies recognition and less of a premature Steam sales galore. I wonder if they'll ever top HIB V.

Edit: Super cool that everything goes to charity though. Kudos to EA and Humble.

ultron87

Wow, that's an amazing deal and not even having an option to receive a cut is a pretty awesome gesture. Good show EA.

Amazing. Own everything except The Sims 3 and Battlefield 3, but have wanted the latter for ages and will look forward to revisiting Burnout Paradise.

Sendou

This is really nice from EA. Sadly there's nothing that interests me but I still recognize a good gesture when I see one! Let's see more of this in the future.

Wow, this is an incredible deal.

Question, though - since I own a good portion of these, can I gift my extras? I know with Steam it's usually "no, there's just one code that you put in," but is Origin different?

jtb

Banned
Both. Look at the icons underneath each game.

thanks. just double checking, didn't want to redeem my Origin keys and then find out I couldn't redeem them in Steam :D

Wow, this is an incredible deal.

Question, though - since I own a good portion of these, can I gift my extras? I know with Steam it's usually "no, there's just one code that you put in," but is Origin different?

Yes. the keys are NOT bundled

Wow, that's one hell of a deal. And all for charity. Might even go for the Battlefield/Sims keys.

Even if that means installing Origin.

Akey

Banned
I picked up Mirrors Edge on the steam sale...fuuu. I will give a $1 for Medal of Honor and Burnout. I would like to try Deadspace 3 but that would require me to start Origin and be reminded I purchased sim city. I wonder if they will add games to the beat the average for next week? It seems odd they included crysis 2 and ds 1 and 3 yet no crysis 1 or ds 2.

gokieks

The Humble Bundle thing is really getting a little out of hand, but I guess for people who haven't played the games it's a good deal, and it's for a good cause.

Having Dead Space 1 and 3 but not 2 seems a little weird though.

Orayn

EA doing this is so weird. Still, this is a really, really great deal. Wonder if they'll throw in BF3 Premium for a bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom