• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Origin/EA Bundle -- Bonuses: C&CRA3 Uprising (Steam/Origin), Populous (Origin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadD4mon

Incredible deal! Just added a lot of games to my otherwise pretty small Origin collection.

Oh, and by the way: This post has a DS3 key. Quote to reveal!

Prelithe

Now I kinda feel bad for buying Dragon Age yesterday because I'm guessing next week it's going to be the BTA bonuses.

EDIT: Also bummed that Sims 3 doesn't have Steam keys - seeing that it's been available on Steam for a while.

Lingitiz

How insane is it that Dead Space 3 released in January for $60, and you can get it for $1 a little over half a year later?

Zeliard

do you get both Origin AND Steam keys or just one or the other?

Steam and Origin keys - Dead Space 1, Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition, Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge

Origin only - Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3, The Sims 3 Starter Pack

KScorp

EA redeems itself, really one of the best HB I've seen so far. I sometimes wonder how they can give away these games so cheaply.

Well in this case, they're giving them away "for free". They're giving their share to charity; you'll notice that there's no slider for EA's share, it's only charity and the HB tip.

PFD

sooo...do they usually add more games to the bundle in the second week? So is it best to wait till then?

No, you will automatically get them if you bought early. No need to wait. They usually send an email with the updated titles, and you can always go back to the site and access your purchase.

Last Hope

Pretty good bundle. I'll pick it up next week when I'm not flat broke.

How is Origin? Is it like Steam where everyone hated it at first, but now are slowly accepting?
Origin is as good as steam and has always been. Can't believe there are still whinny idiots who won't touch it.

The only really stupid thing about origin is that you can't buy a game as a gift. After all these years too.

Ghost23

Good for EA. I don't care if you hate them, this is a nice gesture.

Also, please pay more than a cent for these. After all, it is for charity.

Ammish

Banned
...Wait what? I paid more than the average ($4.75) for Battlefield 3 and Sims 3. I haven't got the codes for them. What gives?

KarmaCow

Is BF3 worth playing if you don't have the premium package? I already bought the bundle, just curious about the community split.

diggler41

Wow. Now I can have a Dead Space-athon. I can't believe this bundle. EA bundle with Steam keys? What? Last summer it was the EA coupon code deal(lots of free games) this year it's this awesome bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom