• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Hype]The release time of Senua's Saga: Hellblade II was announced in different regions🤗

gokurho

Lets Go Wow GIF by FaZe Clan

Hyped up:lollipop_trophy:🏆😮👨‍🔬👩‍🔬🙀

Robb

Gold Member
I’ll be waiting for some reviews on this one, looks too similar to the first game from the little I’ve seen.

Hope I’m wrong though.

Sleepwalker

Imma play it but I skipped the first.

Should I watch a recap on youtube?

There is a 0.00% chance I play the first this week, or ever.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
Cant wait for this. Going to be my weekend game for when I get back from travelling with work. It feels like every game is at least 60 hours long now and it sucks.

Excited for a game I can play through in a weekend that doesn't cost me 70 squid.

kikii

Gold Member
man u have made 2 hype threads of HB2 within a week ^^

anthony2690

Gold Member
I didn't enjoy the first game sadly, but I'll certainly give this one a go, the last trailer back at the game awards actually looked decent, so I am very curious and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I like that there will be other characters in the game too (going from the last trailer)

Will go in with an open mind.

Jaybe

I could be wrong but there are some signs of this coming in rushed like Redfall and Forza Motorsport, and to a lesser extent Starfield.

• No review codes are out yet
  • No extended, uninterrupted gameplay has been shown particularly with combat
  • PC requirements were only recently posted a 2 or 3 weeks back
  • Despite Greenberg’s assertions, there’s effectively no marketing on this

It’s like Xbox said, hey NT we need a date before our June showcase and you’re going to need to hit it, so pick what features to prioritize and complete and what bugs to squash and get this out the door. Figured that’s what happened with Redfall, that patience just ran thin from Phil.

We also have this from Sneakers..

They don't believe its gonna be a HFR or Forza Horizon in terms of reception, or even a Starfield.

I have no context on what reviewers are expecting from this thing, but I have yet to hear anything 'glowing' or even close to it about it.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I still cannot get over the fact that they tucked Hellblade 2 away in this image. These things get shared around everywhere when they drop. The same size as "Rolling Hills", on the second line, it's not even alphabetical for crying out loud.

TW_Coming-Soon_5.14.2024-6ea7c5665e4ed25634f8.png

I knocked this up in a few minutes and as you can tell I'm far from a graphic designer. Can't believe they don't do stuff like this on these graphics.

vm0XpJG.png

Have some pride in your AAA!

I thought it was coming Friday. Think I'm too used to Friday releases. Wasn't Tuesday releases meant for retailers and this is a digital only game? . . .

anyway, currently playing Hellblade 1 from the cloud to my steam deck. Someone's gotta use it right?

Eiknarf

I could be wrong but there are some signs of this coming in rushed like Redfall and Forza Motorsport, and to a lesser extent Starfield.

• No review codes are out yet
  • No extended, uninterrupted gameplay has been shown particularly with combat
  • PC requirements were only recently posted a 2 or 3 weeks back
  • Despite Greenberg’s assertions, there’s effectively no marketing on this

It’s like Xbox said, hey NT we need a date before our June showcase and you’re going to need to hit it, so pick what features to prioritize and complete and what bugs to squash and get this out the door. Figured that’s what happened with Redfall, that patience just ran thin from Phil.

We also have this from Sneakers..
Sounds like that PlayStation-exclusive walking-sim called FORT SOLIS.
But there's no way Hellblade II doesn't have psick action/combat!

Kssio_Aug

I still cannot get over the fact that they tucked Hellblade 2 away in this image. These things get shared around everywhere when they drop. The same size as "Rolling Hills", on the second line, it's not even alphabetical for crying out loud.

TW_Coming-Soon_5.14.2024-6ea7c5665e4ed25634f8.png

I knocked this up in a few minutes and as you can tell I'm far from a graphic designer. Can't believe they don't do stuff like this on these graphics.

vm0XpJG.png

Have some pride in your AAA!
Probably the idea is to treat every game released on Game Pass with the same level of value.

But they could just place it on the 1st tile, and that would already be something at least. And they should have been marketing the game better overall... I doubt that people outside of gaming enthusiasts know anything about Hellblade 2.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
10am on a Tuesday?

Guess I better call in sick and get some eye drops.......cuz till 8am the next day im in!

kc4yQtw.gif

Top Bottom