• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Gold Edition New 3DSXL available for pre-order from GameStop

Get this, GAF. It's beautiful. It won't last long, so get your pre-orders in now.

Note - this is not the normal-sized 3DS. This is the 3DSXL.

www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/conso...hyrule-gold-edition-gamestop-exclusive/124992
Code:
[IMG]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/content-pdp/New_Nintendo_3DS/Nintendo_New3DSXL_HyruleEdi.jpg[/IMG]

It's also available to pre-order with The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes.

www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/conso...th-the-legend-of-zelda-triforce-heroes/125340

B117419Ab.jpg

Final thought - it's not this system either, in case anyone is still confused what we're talking about.

And if you're not sure why you need this if you already have a 3DS.

Seems like just a step down from the majoras mask edition.

What ever happened to the time when special edition 3DSes came with the games they were promoting?

also maybe the fucking charger cable?

Mihos

Gold Member
It's pretty. I don't really want that game... if it came with Hyrule warriors I might have considered an trade in of my current N3DS

When I read the title I thought it would be for Hyrule Warriors. Wouldn't surprise me if they made one for that game too though, it feels like there's been tons of Zelda-themed 3DS's. Even I have one; the original Zelda 3DS that came with OOT 3D. I'm sure Zelda-themed systems sell like cupcakes.

Did you get this one? Or the regular 3DS?

This one has only been available today, from what I can tell. Good for you if that's not the case.

The pre-order says: Nintendo New 3DS XL - Hyrule G - 3DSPlatform. There was that thread for the Regular new 3DS from the GameStop conference last week, that's when the pre-orders went live for both (New 3DS and Hyrule New 3DS XL). I guess I'm just confused why so many outlets are reporting this as just being available today, trying to see if I'm missing something obvious.

Post announcing pre-orders are live

My post in the thread when I pre-ordered

The pre-order says: Nintendo New 3DS XL - Hyrule G - 3DSPlatform. There was that thread for the Regular new 3DS from the GameStop conference last week, that's when the pre-orders went live for both (New 3DS and Hyrule New 3DS XL). I guess I'm just confused why so many outlets are reporting this as just being available today, trying to see if I'm missing something obvious.

Post announcing pre-orders are live

My post in the thread when I pre-ordered

Like I said, no one's doubting you. Congrats.

Top Bottom