• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors coming to 3DS

Son Of D

the screenshots show a New 3DS

To be fair I think the Majora's Mask 3D and MH4 screens and trailers showed New 3DS as well. They want to push the latest model. Same for when the XL was shown for 3DS games despite the 2DS and vanilla 3DS being sold.

HOLY SHIT

Where did this come from? The two new characters look cool, and it looks like you can now switch characters on the fly, but still, not interested in buying a musou on a handheld. Would probably buy Tetra and the king if they were to arrive on Wii U though!

flohen95

39X

So this is an "enhanced" (obviously not graphically) port, yes?

Also, I assume the WW characters will be released as seperate DLC for the Wii U. I don't think they will lock them behind the 3DS version but rather will give them out for free as a reward to those who own both, similar to what Smash Bros. did with Mewtwo.

TI82

Banned
39X

So this is an "enhanced" (obviously not graphically) port, yes?

Also, I assume the WW characters will be released as seperate DLC for the Wii U. I don't think they will lock them behind the 3DS version but rather will give them out for free as a reward to those who own both, similar to what Smash Bros. did with Mewtwo.

Built into the 3ds version and can transfer to the Wii U if you have it

maxcriden

@_@

Did not expect this. Huh.Wow. I figure N3DS exclusive?

Also, is the whole game cel-shaded now? How does it look?

Can't watch the vid at work.

That leak. :-O

Man I'm so excited by this news! I enjoyed, and am still enjoying the Wii U version. However, there have been times I was thinking of how cool it would be to play the game on the go. I can't wait for an official Western release date announcement.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The boxart is the classic 3DS boxart, not like the Xenoblade Chronicles 3D's one.

So, it's for all 3DS. Probably, New 3DS will get some performance boosts.

This announcement is...err...absolutely unexpected.

And yeah, the title of the video mentions E3, so we're totally getting this :lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
People keep screaming downgrade but at least on the videos it looks quite good for a 3DS game - of course it wont look as good as the WiiU game but no one expects that from a 3DS game.

You got Mewtwo for free if you owned both versions, he was $5 for both versions if you didn't.

Which is a little less than your estimation.

Didn't know they released him separately. That bodes well for these at least.

As for how the game runs, there are Warriors games on 3DS already wouldn't that be an indicator for how this will turn out?

Top Bottom