• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: website update (July 10) - Skyward Sword update [Up: full-size pics]

L~A

Edit: 720p shots from 4Gamer.net:

a9tljo.jpg
g0ul2g.jpg

b2gayw.jpg
cotbiw.jpg
dwdz21.jpg

eudxin.jpg
fbtbvi.jpg
0752ka8c.jpg

0048wp4x.jpg
0054xroa.jpg
015n8q10.jpg

020iqoai.jpg
021wrpsq.jpg
022pxqn5.jpg

023vepg8.jpg
024dtr5w.jpg
025ier1s.jpg

026u8pu0.jpg
027ipp2g.jpg
028w8q8d.jpg

006jaoe9.jpg
007lrqw8.jpg
008cypl9.jpg

009l4phw.jpg
010a5rnj.jpg
011vzr5k.jpg

0135jqxo.jpg
014kaqck.jpg
0298uyb8.jpg

030h0zhm.jpg
039p8bv1.jpg
043udxo8.jpg

044akxit.jpg
045vzbn4.jpg
0468qlbi.jpg

047mxbwh.jpg
048lcyue.jpg
0491mzko.jpg

0613nxp1.jpg
062s6lmd.jpg
031yaz3s.jpg

032cyb2l.jpg
0332ya4l.jpg
034uqagd.jpg

03514z5i.jpg
0365xy3q.jpg
0378qzz9.jpg

038b9agh.jpg
063z4lnf.jpg
064aty1g.jpg

076ppxrr.jpg
06727y2d.jpg
068ujayq.jpg

069i7zm2.jpg
070btx3i.jpg
072s0xph.jpg

073x9ygy.jpg
0748obym.jpg

That's it, Tecmo-Koei finally updated the official website with screenshots/artworks from this week's Famitsu: you'll find everything there!

As you can see, the theme is Skyward Sword (SS maps, DLC costumes, items...)... and a bit of The Wind Waker, yup.

DLC costumes:

Character profiles:

Fi

Fi is the spirit of the "Goddess Sword" sealed inside the Statue of the Goddess in Skyloft. Once the worlds became fused together, Fi was transported from the world of Skyward Sword into the world of Hyrule Warriors.

With extensive knowledge and a highly analytical mind, Fi thinks things through logically and offers advice and wisdom to whoever holds the sword. Its body is made of a blue, metal-like material. Although it has the appearance of a young girl, Fi is genderless and does not have emotions.

Fi floats and moves in the air, and transforms into a sword to attack.

Ghirahim

Ghirahim is the Demon Lord who tried to resurrect his master; the leader of the demons who was sealed away.

He is enormously proud of himself, and vain about his own appearance.
He may appear to be formal and polite at first, but once he loses his temper, his brutal and cruel nature emerges.

He attacks with multiple knives in the air, or transforms himself into a giant blade to slash his enemy in a single sweep. He is skilled with swords of all kind, and also good at confusing his enemies with his teleportation ability and by summoning demons. When he loses his composure, he transforms to enhance his power and increase his attack abilities.

The Imprisonned

His entire body is covered in hard, scale-like protrusions. On top of his head you can see the stake that was once used to seal him away, but due to his massive size, you won't be able to attack it directly. There are, however, some soft, white areas at the tips of his toes....

The dark beast who was imprisoned in the Sealed Grounds in the world of Skyward Sword. He is believed to have the power to lead the world to destruction.

The Imprisoned is a massive, mountainous beast whose heavy stomping creates powerful shockwaves that can blow away anything nearby.

Faustek

I'm glad KT(Omega Force and Team Ninja) is making this game. Gives me hope it'll actually be good instead of just a fanservice game.

Now let's hope they'll add the blacksmith :)

Hastati

HNNNNNNNNGGGG

gal_112.jpg

Yeah. Zelda's design in this game is fantastic. Almost feels like a hybrid between the seriousness of Twilight Princess Zelda and the playfulness and charm of Skyward Sword's.

Falling in love with this game with each update! If it's at least as good as WO3 with perhaps a bit higher IQ and polish I'll be very happy.

Edit: Also, that cat gif is amazing. What the hell is up with cats.

Nanashrew

Banned
Yeah. Zelda's design in this game is fantastic. Almost feels like a hybrid between the seriousness of Twilight Princess Zelda and the playfulness and charm of Skyward Sword's.

Falling in love with this game with each update! If it's at least as good as WO3 with perhaps a bit higher IQ and polish I'll be very happy.

Edit: Also, that cat gif is amazing. What the hell is up with cats.

I know. She's probably the most gorgeous Zelda to date.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Those costumes reaffirm how great the character designs in Skyward Sword were.

Shinta

Banned
Pre-order probability went from 89% to 100% because of this thread.

I'm buying a Dynasty Warriors game on day 1. It's actually happening.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
gal_107.jpg

I love the Imrpisoned and its atmoshpere so much...can't wait for this game!
Plus, Girahim and Zant are two of my favourite videogame characters evah!

Neiteio

gal_112.jpg

Now there's a princess who appears deeply troubled by the horrific bloodshed ruining her kingdom

She's so hot

Griss

As someone who really dislikes the new Zelda design I'm delighted with those alt costumes.

Rest of the game looks more ridiculous by the day. Gonna be a must buy. Who would have thought I'd ever say that in any form about a Warriors game. I was so upset when this was announced, lol. Shows what I know.

I reserve the right to decimate Nintendo for this decision if the game turns out to play poorly.

Top Bottom