• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: website update (July 10) - Skyward Sword update [Up: full-size pics]

tolkir

Dirty Dancing

link3_ss07.jpg

Eolz

Wow, all of these screens make me happy, even the imprisoned.
Also,
Groose confirmed

Neiteio

Makes me want to play SS again.

Also, I'm not 100 percent on Zelda's design, I like her face but the outfit seems dumb.
I love her outfit. They gave her armor while still retaining her princess-like dress and making her look mobile in it. Very sleek, yet sophisticated. Best design yet, IMO. :)

Her face is definitely the best part, though. Probably one of the most attractive-looking videogame characters ever.

Katsuragi

I've always thought that the Imprisoned is a rather poorly designed monster, which makes me a bit annoyed that we have to fight him again. Apart from that, I really like the new Skyward Sword related screenshots.

I love her outfit. They gave her armor while still retaining her princess-like dress and making her look mobile in it. Very sleek, yet sophisticated. Best design yet, IMO. :)

Her face is definitely the best part, though. Probably one of the most attractive-looking videogame characters ever.

Eh, I dunno just feels weird for some reason, but opinions gonna opinion. I honestly feel that SS, TP, and WW (and a few other I don't feel like listing) are all better.

Golnei

I always thought that the Imprisoned is a rather poorly designed monster, which makes me a bit annoyed that we have to fight him again. Apart from that, I really like the new Skyward Sword related screenshots.

I didn't really mind its role in the story, but agree the design was kind of terrible. Something like Nier's Jack of Hearts would have worked much better.

Neiteio

I like the Imprisoned's design. The clumsy body contrasts nicely with that mean ol' toothy maw. It has a memorable silhouette. And dat texture -- gotta dig the feathers. Or scales. Or whatever those are!

mclem

I think it's a design slightly hamstrung by the storyline, in that an important aspect was that it was
incomplete, unrefined, weakened
. Although that said, there may be better ways of handling that.

The toes bothered me most.

I don't want to go back to finish Skyward Sword but this update is tempting me

a lot of spoilers with that game because of the fan service

OoT stages and Characters Next Week? Right Guys?

the hype is too much, must go to sleep now maybe the Video will be up with I wake

EhoaVash

where groose D:

anyway while the improsoned boss fight was lame/ the beast looked really lame lol.. i was impressed by the many different ways to kill it in ss.

Nohar

... Crap. I don't want to be excited for a Musou game. I really don't.

So why am I hyped?! Now I want the game and I'm really hoping that it will be good.

Also: Groose needs to be in it. 'nuff said.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I don't want to go back to finish Skyward Sword but this update is tempting me

a lot of spoilers with that game because of the fan service

OoT stages and Characters Next Week? Right Guys?

the hype is too much, must go to sleep now maybe the Video will be up with I wake

Nope. It's gotta be these motherfuckers next week.

tumblr_l6k7umcy1R1qcv01go1_400.jpg

959627-majora__s_wrath_by_chaosemerl.png

Gerudo_Guard_(Majora's_Mask).png

Postman_(Majora's_Mask).png

Neiteio

All this needs is more explicit Ocarina of Time references and some Oot Link and Zelda skins and I'm sold.
Next update should be:

- Saria (playable)
- Darunia (playable)
- Koume & Kotake (enemy)
- Volvagia (boss, tied to Valga)
- Megaton Hammer (new Link item)

L~A

Next update should be:

- Saria (playable)
- Darunia (playable)
- Koume & Kotake (enemy)
- Volvagia (boss, tied to Valga)
- Megaton Hammer (new Link item)

With the gauntlets, I feel the Megaton Hammer would be kinda redundant... And let's not forget the bug net: now that's an item/weapon I'd be surprised not to see in the game :p

Neiteio

With the gauntlets, I feel the Megaton Hammer would be kinda redundant... And let's not forget the bug net: now that's an item/weapon I'd be surprised not to see in the game :p
Hammer's a whole different motion from anything he's doing with the gauntlets, though. I can picture all kinds of cool hammer-based techniques. Although I could see it going either way -- as a move-set like the magic wand or power gloves, or as an item he finds in the field (say, to use against Volvagia, should Valga conjure up the creature as a boss).

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
why this game looks so good? it is because of the contents, because it's the first non-toon shading HD Zelda, or actually they are putting polishness in the graphic?

Top Bottom