• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I am back my brothers, sisters and cucks, and have defeated COVID-19.

DonJorginho

Banned
The shitposting ass hat Kanye stan from old blighty has returned.

Have I missed anything? Anyone upset that I'm back?

I can confirm that I did indeed had Coronavirus. Me and my family tested positive and my Dad was hospitalised but has made a full recovery thank god.

My work has now shut for the foreseeable future so I can feel safe now, it was a rough few weeks and it was weird how I went from feeling good, to feeling shit but all that matters is that me and the fam are all okay with no deaths!

Hoping you're all staying safe during this time, and I look forward to talking to you all about my trashy takes again!

Tesseract

Banned
maxresdefault.jpg

DonJorginho

Banned
Welcome back, and it’s wonderful to see you in good health.

For the interest of education, would you be willing to talk about your experience? I think you’re the first Gaffer to have had it.

Thank you my friend, hope you're staying safe!

It was really strange tbh, I felt really bad initially and had a bad fever and cough aswell as feeling breathless, but for half a week it gradually got better.

But after that, man oh man did I go to shit, my Dad was struggling to eat due to lack of breath, and I went from feeling kinda breathless walking up the stairs to having to stop each individual step, it literally felt like someone was sitting on my chest all the time.

The dry heave became a phlegmy mess and I got the sweats, to the point where I had to change beddings daily or sleep on the floor.

In this time my dad was taken to the hospital where we weren't allowed to see him. I was terrified for him, and there were times where he required a respirator according to the nurses.

But eventually he was sent back home after making a full recovery, my Mum had some struggles breathing but dealt with it okay thankfully.

So yeah, not fun, but the main thing is that I beat it, my fat ass beat it.

DonJorginho

Banned
I remember you were so happy that your work is shutting down. Glad to know that you and your family are alright mate

I deserved it tbh, didn't take it serious enough and took the piss as you remember.

But we all need a dose of karma every now and then, I blame Tesseract Tesseract for cursing me (if I remember correctly) 😉😂

But yeah we're all good thankfully mate, hope you and your loved ones are okay 💙

Mista

Banned
I deserved it tbh, didn't take it serious enough and took the piss as you remember.

But we all need a dose of karma every now and then, I blame Tesseract Tesseract for cursing me (if I remember correctly) 😉😂

But yeah we're all good thankfully mate, hope you and your loved ones are okay 💙
This what matters, knowing that you and your family are well. I’m alright thank you so is the family

Stay safe man and take care of your parents♥️

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The shitposting ass hat Kanye stan from old blighty has returned.

Have I missed anything? Anyone upset that I'm back?

I can confirm that I did indeed had Coronavirus. Me and my family tested positive and my Dad was hospitalised but has made a full recovery thank god.

My work has now shut for the foreseeable future so I can feel safe now, it was a rough few weeks and it was weird how I went from feeling good, to feeling shit but all that matters is that me and the fam are all okay with no deaths!

Hoping you're all staying safe during this time, and I look forward to talking to you all about my trashy takes again!

Fuckin A, man, you did it. Great to hear some success stories from people in the community.

Top Bottom