• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I are serious fox (post pics of funny animals)

yLOUj.jpg
this made me LOL in real life.

Calling fake on that. look at that last pic what the fuck unbelievably cute (if it was real)! Normally cats suck and aren't cute right?

Funny you'd say that. Because that is definitely one of the ugliest cats I have ever seen. And normally cats are always adorable.

Goes to show that cat haters have no taste at all. When a cat looks like a retarded abomination, they suddenly like it. Probably reminds them of pugs.

XShagrath

That "fake" cat is most likely an "exotic shorthair", a combination of breeding a Persian (long hair, smushed face) with American Shorthairs (your "normal" cat).

Look up pictures on google image search, and you'll see tons of cats that look just like the one a few posts above.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Funny you'd say that. Because that is definitely one of the ugliest cats I have ever seen. And normally cats are always adorable.

Goes to show that cat haters have no taste at all. When a cat looks like a retarded abomination, they suddenly like it. Probably reminds them of pugs.

*puts on detective hat*
He probably was being ironic to the poster he quoted since the poster you quoted understood something along the lines of "Its fake, too cute!" with the original posters post and tried to say something clever because cats obviously cant be fake just because they are too cute. However, the original poster didnt probably mean this cat was fake because of its cuteness, but because its lying in a bucket of water, which is indeed unusual for cats.
And he even was joking about the fakeness.

How far off the mark am I?
01laugh.gif

Top Bottom