• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I came blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSnake said:
I can't drive.

hotbycold: Never had sex.

Because taking the computer would teach me the consequences, I suppose. That's their punishment for everything I do wrong.

Public transport? Perhaps seeing a school nurse or whatever, they might take you.

Xater

hadareud said:
this has to be fake

Yeah he is pretty calm for someone who just jizzed blood, but I think it's genuine.

I would be already at the ER screaming "HELP ME I JUST JIZZED BLOOD!!!" :lol

JSnake said:
It's not because it's awkward. It's because I'll get in trouble for it. A lot of trouble.

Listen up kid, You've got much bigger problems down the road than your computer taken away.

1. You damage your prostate and this can lead to major issues in your 20s, 30s, 40s.
2. Prostate/testicular Cancer risk is substantially increased.
3. How about not being able to get a hard on in your 30s until the rest of your life?

Go to the doctor. Tell the nurse privately to ask for you - and you alone because you're uncomfortable taking your pants off in front of your parents. Then once the doctor sees you, tell him the truth about why you didn't want your parents there. He will not say anything to get you into trouble. He can't actually.

To JSnake. I honestly hope everything turns out ok for you. There are over 150 posts in under 45 minutes here. You HAVE to let us know the outcome. (No pun intended, really)

Mr. Smith

not a problem, when your parents refuse to leave say it happend while sleeping. they cant control your dreams, si wet dreams should be ok, even for parents. that is something you cant control so you are not to be blamed. end of story

mosaic

go eat paint
JSnake said:
No, because it'd be awkward for a female to do it. Duh.
I remember when I had a cut on my dick that got infected. Friend's cat slashed me. No, I wasn't fucking the cat. Anyway, I went to my doctor to get it looked at because I didn't want my junk to fall off. Plus, every time I'd get aroused it'd HURT BAD. So I'm in the exam room and a female nurse walks in to get the details.

So, I spelled it out and showed her.

And then had to repeat the same thing to the male doctor.

And then the male urologist they REFERRED ME TO for a follow-up.

All I'm saying is, you might get to share with LOTS OF PEOPLE! May as well get the "ball" rolling early with the parents.

Everyone has genitals. Everyone has to talk about them sometime. Even people that believe you'll go to hell for touching them.

Oh, and everything is fine now.

JSnake

AltogetherAndrews said:
But then imagine if you got a boner from a male doctor messing with your dong. Yikes, talk about awkward.

My dong has been examined by male doctors. I don't get hard. I get even more limp.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Are you cut or uncut?

If you're uncut, it's quite possible you 'just' tore your frenulum (bit of flesh connecting the head to the foreskin, underneath the head), which isn't that uncommon. If that were the case, you didn't ejaculate blood, the blood would be coming from the tear.

But you should see your doctor of course, or even go to casualty (I've heard of people doing that in similar situations, and they got looked after fine).

Stench

Banned
This is truly a no-win scenario.

Not only are you gonna get your balls cut off, but you'll also be disowned by your parents in the process.

You're fucked.

JSnake said:
Yes.

I'm calm because I don't see it as life-threatening.

Well I'm glad my mother didn't think like that when she started bleeding from her nipple. She'd be dead by now. Turned out she had breast cancer.

JSnake

gofreak said:
Are you cut or uncut?

If you're uncut, it's quite possible you 'just' tore your frenulum (bit of flesh connecting the head to the foreskin, underneath the head), which isn't that uncommon. If that were the case, you didn't ejaculate blood, the blood would be coming from the tear.

But you should see your doctor of course, or even go to casualty (I've heard of people doing that in similar situations, and they got looked after fine).

uncut

Also I tear that a lot. Doesn't usually bleed.

Fifty

I'm sure there are some people who have a blood-cum fetish out there. If the doctor gives you bad news, react by starting your own pay site.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
This thread is

char_tony_interior.gif

Grrrrrross!

Xater

gofreak said:
Are you cut or uncut?

I am pretty sure the frenulum would bleed alot more since there is a bigger blood vessel in it. At least that's what the Doc told me before I ha a frenulum plastic.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
JSnake said:
uncut

Also I tear that a lot. Doesn't usually bleed.

Maybe it did this time.. it does happen.

My guess is that this is the most likely thing to have happened (or something else related to tearing some part of the foreskin), but of course you should get it checked ASAP.

Xater said:
I am pretty sure the frenulum would bleed alot more since there is a bigger blood vessel in it.

I hear they can partially tear, though, and might heal faster or slower because of that. Oh well, we can't tell for sure..go to your doc, JSnake! Or Casualty!

Ravidrath

JSnake said:
Because I have to wait a day or two for the appointment.

Tell them the truth NOW and see a doctor TODAY, so they can be as worried as you NEED TO BE.

You came to the forum for advice - the response was unanimous that you need to fucking GO NOW. Take it already.

Stench

Banned
Fifty said:
I'm sure there are some people who have a blood-cum fetish out there. If the doctor gives you bad news, react by starting your own pay site.
Fuck yeah, now we're talking.

If you're gonna lose your manhood, you might as well profit from it, right?

Dolphin

Banned
JSnake said:
TELL HIM THAT BLOOD CAME OUT OF YOUR PENIS ENGINE AND YOU HAVE CONCERNS THAT IT COULD HAVE NEGATIVE IMPLICATIONS REGARDING YOUR NUTBLADDER. If you damage your penis engine, your nutbladder may not function correctly ever again.

I've peed and made strawberry cum when I was younger (early teens).

It's actually common and very harmless, part of the whole puberty thing.(assuming there's no other symptoms)

Now if you're cumming koolaid, that's a whole different story.

JSnake

RumpledForeskin said:
I've peed and made strawberry cum when I was younger (early teens).

It's actually common and very harmless, part of the whole puberty thing.(assuming there's no other symptoms)

Now if you're cumming koolaid, that's a whole different story.

It was pink.

Roxas

Ok. Have you had some kind of kick/punch/whack to the balls/cock in the last few days? It could of burst a few vessels in the penis and caused the blood to come out. If so, this is the reason your Doctor said not to worry, because they normally heal without problem in a couple of days. DO NOT WANK FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom