• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I came blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

JSnake said:
No sores. Everything looks normal.

Also going to the doctor would mean letting my parents know I j/o.

What's worse telling your parents about it or loosing your dick?

If you have to tell your parents come up with something that doesn't involve masturbation. I mean they ar enot actually following you into the doctor's office right?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
JSnake said:

just say you pissed blood, jesus.

Fuck the doctor, you should probably go to the emergency room. You're bleeding from inside your penis, can't think of something more EMERGENCY-like than that.

JSnake

Chlamydia is an STD, right? Maybe not, I'm not medically knowledgeable. But if it is, I've never had sex.

JSnake said:

Which would be much worse, than, I dunno, dying from internal bleeding of the dick.

Get your ass to a fucking hospital.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
If this is a serious post... go to a doctor... now.

Or even the hospital if you cant go to your doctor right now.

Beavertown

Garbage
something wrong with your prostate, could be just inflamed or could be cancer

go to the hospital immediately

edit:
blood in semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the tubes that distribute semen from the testicles (seminal vesicles) or the prostate gland. The most common cause of blood in semen is inflammation of the seminal vesicles or prostate gland. Blood in the semen can temporarily be caused by injury to the prostate gland, such as from prostate biopsy.

did you stick something in your ass recently?

Gaborn

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Which would be much worse, than, I dunno, dying from internal bleeding of the dick.

Get your ass to a fucking hospital.

His ass isn't the problem.
sorry

MaX_PL

Banned
when you go to the doctor make sure you tell him exactly how it went down. details are important...

mention the masturbation and how you wanted to release some man juice, etc, etc.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
JSnake said:

err, just tell your dad, cause hes a wanker too.

DoomGyver

well, thank you gaf! the korean dude sitting next to me will never sneek a peek at my screen again!

GO SEE A DOCTOR

madara

perfectchaos007 said:
GO TO UROLOGYST NOW!

Especially when average appoint is one month out. Then again they didnt help me for jack back when I was 14 and having bleed, pain, and prostate problems of 75 year old.
Cypro for 6 months made me so sick.

Gaborn

Full Recovery said:
well, thank you gaf! the korean dude sitting next to me will never sneek a peek at my screen again!

GO SEE A DOCTOR

Oh gaf, how the simple things you say make me laugh.

JSnake said:
Chlamydia is an STD, right? Maybe not, I'm not medically knowledgeable. But if it is, I've never had sex.
Seriously, quit posting here and get your ass to a doctor. Your parents already know you masterbate and no one else cares enough to judge you for it, so GO NOW! DO IT! DO IT!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
If you want to keep you meat beating a secret... Tell them that your new GF gave you a handjob. The blood freaked you out, and that upon closer inspection, it wasn't from her hand...but from your PENIS!

OOhhhh! And he's never been laid before either!?

This is getting good!

deadbeef

I'm sure you'll be fine...

http://www.healthcentral.com/prostate/question-answer-27466-63.html

Question:

What could cause blood in my semen?

Answer:

Blood in the semen -- also known as hematospermia -- can be a very alarming symptom. However, the good news is that bloody semen is almost never a sign of a serious underlying medical problem.

Possible sources for blood in the semen include the following:

Urinary tract infections;

Prostatitis;

Sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea or chlamydia;

Benign prostate hypertrophy;

Surgical procedures such as prostate biopsy or bladder catheterization;

Trauma to the testicles or prostate;

Cancer of the prostate, bladder or reproductive organs.

In most cases, bleeding presumably follows damage to small blood vessels in the urinary tract or prostate gland. This may come from minor trauma or irritation, or growth of normal blood vessels. Small amounts of blood may linger in the semen for weeks, but almost all cases resolve on their own. While on the list of possible sources, it's very rare for bleeding to come from a serious cause such as cancer. This is particularly true for men under the age of 40.

Young men who have a single episode of bleeding that goes away on its own generally need no evaluation other than an examination by your doctor and a urine specimen. A more thorough work-up may be worthwhile in older men, or in men who have persistent or recurring episodes of bleeding. Such a work-up might include cystoscopy, an ultrasound of the bladder and prostate, or a prostate biopsy. However, most of these evaluations will be entirely normal. In fact, even after extensive testing, it's unusual for a specific cause of the bleeding to be identified.

This is like that one story of the kid who stuck a wax stick down his peeper while jerking and it broke off and melted into his bladder.

Or from the same story, when the kid stuck the carrot up his butt and later had to eat the carrot for dinner.

Xater

levious said:
just say you pissed blood, jesus.

This might be a good lie. As already said I am pretty sure your parents no longer go ith you into the doctor's office so a little lie should have no consequences.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
JSnake said:
Jack off with your boxers on and tell your parents it happened in your sleep.

THEN DOCTOR.

Beavertown

Garbage
Causes of Blood in Semen

* Blood In Semen
* High Blood Pressure
* Human Immunodeficiency Virus
* Prostate Cancer
* Prostatitis
* Tuberculosis

Other Causes of Blood in Semen

Prostate biopsy
Trauma
Schistosomiasis
Echinococcus
Cysts of the seminal vesicle or prostate
Cancer of the seminal vesicle (rare)
Prostate stones
Prostate telangiectasia (widened capillaries)
Prostate varices (widened veins)
Urethritis
Cyst of urethra
Bleeding disorders

DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR
DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR

It is nice to see that most of this thread is good advice (go to doctor, NOW).

Despite all its cynicism and ridicule, GAF does have a good heart.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
If this happened to be, i wouldnt even take the time to post on Gaf asking for advice, i would be already on my way to hospital :lol

I mean, blood, from your dick, thats like a real "OHSHITOHSHIT" moment.

holy fucking shit

oh man i feel reallllly uncomfortable now. if that ever happened to me i'd run around in circles clutching my mantenna screetching until i passed out

JSnake

I let the folks know I pissed blood. Can't tell 'em I jacked. They're both conservative christians. Set up an appointment with the doctor.

Gaborn

iapetus said:

When%20lawyers%20attack.jpg

Sometimes the obvious needs to be said.

SUPREME1

Banned
Beavertown said:
Causes of Blood in Semen

* Blood In Semen
* High Blood Pressure
* Human Immunodeficiency Virus
* Prostate Cancer
* Prostatitis
* Tuberculosis

Other Causes of Blood in Semen

Prostate biopsy
Trauma
Schistosomiasis
Echinococcus
Cysts of the seminal vesicle or prostate
Cancer of the seminal vesicle (rare)
Prostate stones
Prostate telangiectasia (widened capillaries)
Prostate varices (widened veins)
Urethritis
Cyst of urethra
Bleeding disorders

Dude, teh HIVs?

*faints*

Oh wait, it's not me!

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
UltraMarioMan said:
DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR
DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR DOCTOR

Who?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
JSnake said:
I let the folks know I pissed blood. Can't tell 'em I jacked. They're both conservative christians. Set up an appointment with the doctor.

Tell the truth, i mean, could be different problems. Whats better ? tell someone something that they already know, or die ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom