• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Confess to My Redhead Image Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
white dynamite said:
Mmm, Kari Byron.

I agree this girl is really cute but she does not take very good pics. I was going to say you couldn't have posted a more unflattering picture of her but I couldn't find a better one.

Edit: better one

Xg7nP.jpg

KevinCow

Banned
Why would you make this thread and not post any of them.

It's like if you're headed over to someone's house and you call them and say, "Hey, I just bought a dozen donuts."

Then you get there and they expect you to share the donuts, but you're all, "What? No, I wasn't gonna share these, I just wanted to let you know."

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Lionel Mandrake said:
I was really wanting a trainwreck thread instead of another hot thread. Nevertheless...
SrZ23.jpg
I lost my shit when I saw this picture awhile back. Scoured dude's site to see if he had done anymore.

SolKane said:
?

"Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed."

And where are these nips you speak of?

If you're talking about the one where you can see that they're erect through the shirt, I'll slap you through the internet.

Alfarif

KevinCow said:
Why would you make this thread and not post any of them.

It's like if you're headed over to someone's house and you call them and say, "Hey, I just bought a dozen donuts."

Then you get there and they expect you to share the donuts, but you're all, "What? No, I wasn't gonna share these, I just wanted to let you know."
Kevin, why does everything have to be about food with you, man? Damn.

I can't post them right this second because I don't have a way to grab the URLs. :( Plus my phone is lagging like crazy with this beta OS. :( I promise I will deliver when I get home.

SolKane

LaserBuddha said:
And where are these nips you speak of?

If you're talking about the one where you can see that they're erect through the shirt, I'll slap you through the internet.

Nice edit. Thread's probably got a page or two left on it. No problem with these threads, but the TOS is the TOS.

SolKane said:
Nice edit. Thread's probably got a page or two left on it. No problem with these threads, but the TOS is the TOS.
I just took out the hall monitor joke because it didn't work well.

The TOS certainly is the TOS, and there's no nips here unless you're from the 19th century.

SolKane

LaserBuddha said:
I just took out the hall monitor joke because it didn't work well.

The TOS certainly is the TOS, and there's no nips here unless you're from the 19th century.

What's the policy on nipples then? Areola required?

SolKane

LaserBuddha said:
The policy on nipples is that being able to tell that the girl has nipples because of a shadow on her shirt does no count.

Because of the sheer fabric of her shirt, it's not a shadow. But thanks for clearing that up.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Alfarif has seriously made like 20 redhead threads on GAF. One time he made two in about the span of a week.

Alfarif

Timedog said:
Alfarif has seriously made like 20 redhead threads on GAF. One time he made two in about the span of a week.
I just really want you guys to know that I think redheads are the bees knees. I would love it if this entire forum was just filled with redheads.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Alfarif said:
I just really want you guys to know that I think redheads are the bees knees. I would love it if this entire forum was just filled with redheads.

I want everyone to know about the time a dog licked meat juice off my crotch, but I've only made 2 threads about that.

RobertM

donkey show said:
We talkin red heads in here?

For those of you who've seen the "leaks"...

Renee Olstead :3
Holy fuck. I'm in the contest but this right there might push me over the edge.

Mileena

Banned
Alfarif said:
black > brunette > red > blonde

you will settle for 3rd place and like it

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Dreams-Visions said:
3 definite cuties so far.

A bit disappointing in a thread with damn near over 90 fucking posts.

Step this shit up.

beggars can't be choosers.

people post more and i might be more inclined to get off this couch and go to my main PC where the big folder resides. Alfarif likes my big folder ;)

wenis said:
beggars can't be choosers.

people post more and i might be more inclined to get off this couch and go to my main PC where the big folder resides. Alfarif likes my big folder ;)
*grumbles*

alright, I'll find some of my red-heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom