• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Confess to My Redhead Image Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean said:
http://gallery.awesomeannie.com/images/20100502134328_02087_anniewerschingfanclubevent2007111_122_202lo.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://gallery.awesomeannie.com/images/20100506191741_anniewersching_photocall-munich02.jpg[IMG]

^ [URL="http://www.awesomeannie.com/"]Annie Wersching[/URL] (aka "Rack Bauer" on 24). Those aren't the best pics of her, but she is freaking hot.[/QUOTE]

Now THAT's what I'm talking about!

Lebron

More Simone? Yeah, more Simone.

fE6Yx.jpg

OU8Rv.png

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
i don't give a shit about their hair (as long as they're not bald).

hot women are hot, regardless of their hair colour.

Sean said:
http://gallery.awesomeannie.com/images/20100502134328_02087_anniewerschingfanclubevent2007111_122_202lo.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://gallery.awesomeannie.com/images/20100506191741_anniewersching_photocall-munich02.jpg[IMG]

^ [URL="http://www.awesomeannie.com/"]Annie Wersching[/URL] (aka "Rack Bauer" on 24). Those aren't the best pics of her, but she is freaking hot.[/QUOTE]

You've seriously just introduced me to my waifu.

And I didn't even have to watch that stupid show.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Orellio said:
Would be better if she were actually a redhead and not some broad with a horrible dye job.
Too bad the dye job totally works and still makes her look smoking hot.

Lebron

Dreams-Visions said:
welp, enzo_gt took all the pics I was just about to post.

;P

ps- no fake red-heads, please. cheapens the thread.
Then why were you fixing to post a fake redhead!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You're all wrong, women are fucking gorgeous regardless of your preferences.

Blonde | Black | Brunette | Redhead

That is all.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lebron said:
Then why were you fixing to post a fake redhead!
Coffey is the only acceptable fake redhead. She has asceded.

And wenis god fucking damn. That's some fucking taste you got right there. That second one, ffffffuuuuu

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Dreams-Visions said:
i don't care

do as i say not as i do, damn it
GTFO with saying not to post fakes. Like I said in one of my other redhead threads, if they've been red long enough that the only pic you can fine of them without red hair is from years ago, they're considered red. Christina Hendricks comes to mind. Susan Coffey is a more recent red but you still have to do a little searching to find her natural color (brunette I believe).

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
it's really hard finding non-nude redhead pics...why can't redheads keep their clothes on!

luckily these ladies did (also i dont give a fuck about fake red heads...sometimes i can't tell the difference, but i post em anyways, cuz they're nice to look at):

(also if you want the original sized images, open up the image in a new tab and remove the "l" right before the .jpg you'll have the original size after hitting the enter key, that is if there is an "l")

mLhWul.jpg

HIMuU.jpg

IngLd.jpg

OXBWEl.jpg

xwoOR.jpg

Alfarif

Plywood said:
You're all wrong, women are fucking gorgeous regardless of your preferences.

Blonde | Black | Brunette | Redhead

That is all.
I think I'm going to vomit from people even puting blondes on the list of hot anything.

Alfarif said:
GTFO with saying not to post fakes. Like I said in one of my other redhead threads, if they've been red long enough that the only pic you can fine of them without red hair is from years ago, they're considered red. Christina Hendricks comes to mind. Susan Coffey is a more recent red but you still have to do a little searching to find her natural color (brunette I believe).
FACT: Fake redheads don't come with real redheads' desire for sex 24/7.

Oreoleo

Alfarif said:

The problem with Susan Coffey is that her hair isn't even a naturally occurring shade of red. Not to mention you can see her roots in about half her pics. She would be cuter as a brunette.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I will enjoy this thread for as long as it lasts before it's locked. dat second wenis picture hhhhnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Alfarif

Buckethead said:
FACT: Fake redheads don't come with real redheads' desire for sex 24/7.
I must've gotten a bad batch of reds because boy do I wish this was true man.

Orellio said:
The problem with Susan Coffey is that her hair isn't even a naturally occurring shade of red. Not to mention you can see her roots in about half her pics. She would be cuter as a brunette.

She's a brunette in her nudes.

Lebron

Alfarif said:
Nah, it's not the same. They don't come with the Redhead fire.

Also, they trolling.

Alfarif

Orellio said:
To be honest, she really isn't a cute brunette. I don't know what it is about her natural color but it makes her look really boring. Glad she went red.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Orellio said:

nah, she's meh as a brunette

k7jfU.jpg

looks like any other chick

she's worse as a blonde

kTNZG.jpg

she's the best as a red head (as fake as it is)

t2oOE.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Coffey is a natural brunette, she's dyed her hair blonde, but definitely looks best as a redhead. And definitely not cheap looking at all.

susan-coffey-187799-1024x768.jpg

Just perfect. How could you say no to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom