• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I found a dime on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
findmyway.gif

She's about ready to explode. I bet the Dept. Of Homeland Security will shit themselves when they find out that suicide bombers are disguising themselves as fat chicks.

*pfft* i found a dollar tonight at work, and the vending machine gave an extra twix bar. suck on that bitches, suck on it hard (no drooling please)

android

Theoretical Magician
evil solrac v3.0 said:
*pfft* i found a dollar tonight at work, and the vending machine gave an extra twix bar. suck on that bitches, suck on it hard (no drooling please)
A dollar!!!!!!! That's better than dime, a quarter and Jesus. Tell us more.

aoi tsuki

Ninja Scooter said:
a dime of weed?
A couple years ago, i found a very small bag of weed on the floor at the post office. i tossed it. Yeah, i could've smoked it, but it's not my thing, and besides i had a feeling it wasn't good and it was barely enough for one blunt.

android said:
A dollar!!!!!!! That's better than dime, a quarter and Jesus. Tell us more.

it was a bit crumpled. had a red mark in washington's eye and in the abck there were some numbers written on the bill. something like "779-34567-13" that type of sequence. and i got a free twix bar after putting in money at the vending machine. somebody else's twix bar i gather, but nobody saw me. today i am truly a despot of the highest order.

kneel before solrac!!!!

android

Theoretical Magician
evil solrac v3.0 said:
it was a bit crumpled. had a red mark in washington's eye and in the abck there were some numbers written on the bill. something like "779-34567-13" that type of sequence. and i got a free twix bar after putting in money at the vending machine. somebody else's twix bar i gather, but nobody saw me. today i am truly a despot of the highest order.

kneel before solrac!!!!
WOw i'm in heaven. "kneels"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom