• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate my Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerDiva

Banned
Everything is so old fashioned and reserved here. I just got a call from my cousin and now it turns out that somebody took a picture of her kissing a girl in a bar here and the pic is making its rounds around town and the internet. She is horrifed about what people will think, say to her etc. I was there that night and the kisses were innocent but I guess alcohol always causes these sort of things. I just needed to vent and to say I hate my town and want to move to a bigger city where people don't live in the 1950s and won't judge you on such crap! :(

Tazznum1

Cubsfan23 said:
who cares, all girls wanna be bisexual

btw wheres pics of you kissing girls?

I just want you to know what I would have posted I'd probably be banned for. But it wasn't two girls kissing.

::shakes fist in the air::

Boogie

My town paper's front page column last week consisted of the senile old father of the owner of the paper wondering why men don't wear nightcaps to bed anymore.

I win.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
GamerDiva said:
Everything is so old fashioned and reserved here. I just got a call from my cousin and now it turns out that somebody took a picture of her kissing a girl in a bar here and the pic is making its rounds around town and the internet. She is horrifed about what people will think, say to her etc. I was there that night and the kisses were innocent but I guess alcohol always causes these sort of things. I just needed to vent and to say I hate my town and want to move to a bigger city where people don't live in the 1950s and won't judge you on such crap! :(

You need to come to D.C. girl... I can make ya famous!

Dujour

Banned
emilio_estevez.jpg

I'll make ya famous.

bjork

By gum, I'm purt near shore that them cityfolk are just as judgemental as all the country folk y'all live down the road apiece from.

:swims in CEment pond:

Boogie said:
My town paper's front page column last week consisted of the senile old father of the owner of the paper wondering why men don't wear nightcaps to bed anymore.

I win.

Why did they in the first place?

GamerDiva

Banned
Here are the two pics in question (although I'm fairly certain more exist) so you guys can see how everyone is overreacting and is so reserved and old fashioned. Becca is the blonde girl and Jeannie, the brunette is my cousin.

becjea9wi.jpg

becjea22gn.jpg

thefit

Maybe you can explain to the town that they where just feeding each other, like birds! They're so skinny and stuff. Can we get more pics of the bartender chick?

GamerDiva

Banned
thefit said:
Maybe you can explain to the town that they where just feeding each other, like birds! They're so skinny and stuff. Can we get more pics of the bartender chick?

She was a bitch. She didn't like the fact that we were flirting with her boyfriend. :)

GamerDiva

Banned
Guzim said:
Well it certainly doens't help now that you posed the photos on this board

:lol :lol :lol

Well they're already going around town plus I'm posting them to show you guys how sad our town is and how people overreact to a simple kiss or two. I don't see what the big deal is. Every girl has done this at one time or another.

White Man

Dear Friend Boogie said:

I thought nightcaps were the things I consider the equivalent of a martini lunch?

Fifty

Move to Toronto! Here we appreciate photos like those.

And our clubs aren't full of old men like the one in that picture!

edit: ok, that was a bar...still, I bet that bar's the best you've got in North Bay!

lexi

Banned
Be thankful you're at least in Canada!

Anywhere outside New England in the US and they'd be burning on a stake right now!

They are most definitely welcome in Houston anytime. Shame you can't see the redhead's face cause the blonde is pretty uh... pleasant on the eyes :lol Seriously though, this is pretty damn common in any dance/club/bar with a crowd in it's mid 20's and up. Surprised it's such a big deal, especially since it doesn't look like a hillbilly bar or anything heh.

GamerDiva

Banned
Fifty said:
Move to Toronto! Here we appreciate photos like those.

And our clubs aren't full of old men like the one in that picture!

edit: ok, that was a bar...still, I bet that bar's the best you've got in North Bay!

Actually it is a lot less scummy than the other ones and less fights take place there. :) It's either Toronto or Montreal for me I think.

i made the first offer. you bastars get behind me!!!! rent's due the fourth of the month or whenever i feel like paying. landlady is a bitch so i hope you're a bigger one (to her, not me) bills, bills, bills, then we have fun in the bars and stuff.... too many around my area.

border

Bleh, typical bar skank attention whoring.....it might have been innocent (as in non-sexual), but it's certainly more than just a sincere expression of affection...

You'll be "judged" for such things no matter what city or decade you're living in.

GamerDiva

Banned
evil solrac v3.0 said:
who got hold of the pics in the first place?

The loser that apparently took them was bragging about it to his friends and a girlfriend of one of the guys that I know told me she saw them. By that time the same loser had already been e-mailing them around town, even boasting that he had a threesome with them that same night and had the pics to prove it. Stupid moron.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I did the same thing to a girl I know........

kiss.jpg

.......see? I sent that to two people on AIM. Within like 6 hours everyone in the county had seen it. WOOOOPS! :D

Miguel

Brian Fellows said:
I did the same thing to a girl I know........

kiss.jpg

.......see? I sent that to two people on AIM. Within like 6 hours everyone in the county had seen it. WOOOOPS! :D

Sven? I was wondering where the fuck you went!

Oops..did I just rat you out? :p

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
GamerDiva said:
Those are the type of girls I beat up from time to time when I get too drunk and they give me attitude for no reason. They're soooo dirty. Skanks! :lol

I'd have paid you to knockout the one on the right. Damn was she annoying.

And just for the record my pic didnt take place in a bar it took place in a barn.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
GamerDiva said:
She didn't like the fact that we were flirting with her boyfriend. :)

Crazy bitch.

Come to Vancouver. bish is here and he's black, so you know what that means.

Not that he'll steal your car, that's for sure! Ho ho ho

FightyF

Banned
The same thing happened in Red Deer and it made news in Calgary. :p

You'd think that with a population nearing a million we wouldn't be so hick-tarded.

Macam

Banned
GamerDiva said:
I just needed to vent and to say I hate my town and want to move to a bigger city where people don't live in the 1950s and won't judge you on such crap! :(

...North Bay, Ontario. Just outside of it.

Look who your neighbors to the south elected president. You may not like it, but your situation is a hell of a lot better than it is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom