• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Hate Society.

FrostyJ93

Big Mood right now.

Seriously I hate humans. It's not just a dislike or an annoyance.

Growing up I've always been hurt. If it wasn't bullying it was being lied to. People always treated me like crap.

Girls never ever gave me a chance and always lead me on. Fake friends never make any sort of effort to make plans with me or chat with me. I have to do everything.

Everyobe treats me like im an idiot.

I hate people.

Big Mood right now.

Growing up I've always been hurt. If it wasn't bullying it was being lied to. People always treated me like crap.

Girls never ever gave me a chance and always lead me on. Fake friends never make any sort of effort to make plans with me or chat with me. I have to do everything.

I hate people.

Having a sonic avatar doesn't help.

As for everyone treating you lile an idiot. Do you act in a way that commands respect or are you a meme goon? Believe in your hype and people will follow.

FrostyJ93

Having a sonic avatar doesn't help.

As for everyone treating you lile an idiot. Do you act in a way that commands respect or are you a meme goon? Believe in your hype and people will follow.

"Having a sonic avatar doesn't help."

And there it is. Why did you assume i was specifically talking about gaf. I was waiting for a comment like this. Proves my point that no one ever takes my feelings seriously.

"Having a sonic avatar doesn't help."

And there it is. Why did you assume i was specifically talking about gaf. I was waiting for a comment like this. Proves my point that no one ever takes my feelings seriously.
Read throughly. Open with a joke before asking a serious question. People are relaxed more when they're given a more relaxed opening. Would you prefer a reset intro about povricito?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Make an appointment with a therapist and take steps to work through your problems. You've been drowning in bitterness for a long time now, and you radiate all that negativity outward, which changes how people act toward you in return. No matter how you've been wronged in the past, the people you're interacting with now are not those people, yet you treat everyone as if they are.

See a therapist.

Fushitsusha

Banned
You sound obnoxious. Whining that no one cares about you. How do you want it? If you hate people so much then you should be glad about having little to do with them. If you want their friendship, then perhaps you should stop snapping as soon as they open their mouths?

See a therapist.
I got this
beer-301171_41e40_hd.jpeg

That drink is awesome.

FrostyJ93

Make an appointment with a therapist and take steps to work through your problems. You've been drowning in bitterness for a long time now, and you radiate all that negativity outward, which changes how people act toward you in return. No matter how you've been wronged in the past, the people you're interacting with now are not those people, yet you treat everyone as if they are.

See a therapist.

The one reply in this thread that even remotely tries to be helpful. Thanks evillore I wish some other people were as considerate as you.

Whatever.
You're genuinely giving a shit about what people who don't mean shit to you. Unless people are fucking with your money or access to boxes you need to relax and approach life with more love. Ever consider that your anger isn't with society but your unwillingness to adapt? If you don't love yourself people are gonna fuck with you. Get some love and self respect or go to a tjerapist with that attiude otherwise a therapist isn't going to help you. A therapist can help facilitate change but you have to want to change or find a solution.

FrostyJ93

I mean this in a helpful way, but if you find everyone around you treating you like crap, maybe there is something you are doing that's causing it. Maybe something you aren't aware of.

Try to analyse your own social behaviour and think about what you could be doing to make people treat you like that.

I suppose I can be a bit confrontational.

But yeah every seems to think im some meme idiot here because of my avatar.

And don't even get me started on my treatment within the forum discord server.

Eh I don't expect most of you to understand. You haven't lived my life of course. But if you did you would.
The true sign of overindulgence of suburbia. You know how many times I heard this shit from people who actually have it fairly good? I used to give pity parties for this shit when I was younger but now it sounds like teenage angst.

See a therapist but make sure you are willing to change or at least try. A therapist is only a tool. It's only wortheile if you want to use it.

quickwhips

So life sucks sometimes and usually it tries to kick you in the teeth when your down. The rule of three bad things always happens to me. Lows can suck but the highs in life are amazing. You have to believe your aren't a piece of shit and not let people treat you like you are. You can do this all with out being confrontational with people. I think if you get sucked into social media and believing we should all be dating models and be ripped like super heroes you will always be depressed. Cheer up and pull a Joe Hallenbeck.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Ehh join a gym and hit some weights or like a boxing club to let some of that anger loose not good to let that sh!t build up inside. Release the beast in a healthy way nom sayin make sure ur diet is clean doe

Melon

Banned

Big Mood right now.

I hate people.

Hi, yes, we've had this discussion before. Similar to you I have been done dirty and betrayed by a lot of people. I let the grudges and bitterness take over and define who I was for a long period of time, and I was absolutely insufferable. I was a straight-up cunt. My thought process was, "hurt everyone before they can hurt me," and all it did was isolate me even further from everyone and real life. You succumb to your bitterness and soon it evolves into delusion. You assume everyone is out to get you, and you shut yourself out from the world. That is no beuno. That's nearing the point of no return. Don't let yourself get to that point. Seek professional help. I mean that in the best way I can. It took me getting help to get me out of the decade-deep grave I dug for myself. Don't let this shit consume you.

Shantae

Banned
I'm with you OP...I probably ain't helping by agreeing with you. I still don't know if I hate society and all people in general, but I definitely hate the society that I was born in. I don't feel like I belong here, and maybe I don't belong anywhere. What are we even supposed to do? People like to say do this and do that to improve your situation, but society does nothing but push you back down when you make progress it feels like. It's made even worse that if you live in america, you live in a society that actively tries to fuck you over if you are anything less than the 1%. The whole system is designed to fuck people financially if you are low to mid class. I keep trying to dig myself out of a hole, only to be put right back into it.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I suppose I can be a bit confrontational.
Problems are a lot easier to solve once you figure out what they are. If you find you're too confrontational, keep it in mind, and you'll start to catch yourself in the future. I hope if people start regarding you more warmly, your troubles will be solved. But you gotta let down a few walls when you interact with folk.
(Therapy can help with this--so can improv classes. That's how my walls fell.)

Also, maybe this can help you. I greatly enjoy their content https://www.youtube.com/c/charismaoncommand.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Eh I don't expect most of you to understand. You haven't lived my life of course. But if you did you would.

Nobody can really understand what you've gone through, but at the same time, I wouldn't recommend assuming that no one else has gone through the same degree of difficulty if not worse and are still trying to remain positive. Negativity and misery breeds more negativity and misery. I know it's easier said than done, but you've got to find a way to get a positive outlook on things or nothing will change for the better for you. Therapy might be one good step in the right direction if you can find a way to make it work in your life.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

Big Mood right now.

I hate people.

I'm kinda in the same boat. Going through a lot of shit and burned a lot of bridges.

My sucky suggestion would be to try therapist but even more so, gtfo social media. Quit it. Watch LPs on YouTube and stay away from conversations or trying to make friends online. The latter I am learnig the hard way is a real mistake.

Last edited:
The thread title reminded me of

giphy.gif

but as far as the actual thread, all I can say is I hope you figure things out and find things you appreciate about people, my dude, I’m rooting for ya. Sounds like you’ve dealt with some crap in your life. hang in there

What if you go see a therapist and it turns out you're a full-blown whack-a-doodle who has only just managed, through sheer will of force, to keep themselves slight sane and when you go see the therapist, they deem you a danger to society and slap you in an insane asylum, never to see the light of day again...

Asking for a friend?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
society does suck. but it also does good things. like anything in life, there is the good and the bad. you can't just focus on the bad or you will poison yourself into self harm.

what is society? it is an abstract construct. it is a meta being. it is this imaginary thing that all of us humans agree on. my cat doesn't know what laws are or that we live in a country called America. it is this fiction which controls us, and is controlled by us.

it is arbitrary, it is man-made, like much on this Earth, it is imperfect. that should be a blessing.

don't like it? come up with something better. so many critics these days, while no one really does anything to make things better. then again people tried dropping out in the 60s and fell into the same old problems with communes.

i don't know, i don't have the answer. some ideas tho, i've hated society since i was like 15-16.

i know that minimizing your footprint is the best way to fight back, silently, by with holding, and not consuming. consumerism is the modern religion. it is not difficult to opt out. but it is mostly a personal choice. if all of us stopped buying products for a month, how many companies would tank and go bankrupt?

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Sorry to read that man. What’s in the past is in the past now, so don’t you ever look back and say “oh, what should’ve happened instead” change your daily routine, try meeting new people that are just like you and has the same interests. If it’s something about you then you can work on and change it. But if it isn’t about you then fuck that, you don’t own anyone anything. You’re an awesome dude Frosty so stay frosty

haxan7

Banned
What if you go see a therapist and it turns out you're a full-blown whack-a-doodle who has only just managed, through sheer will of force, to keep themselves slight sane and when you go see the therapist, they deem you a danger to society and slap you in an insane asylum, never to see the light of day again...

Asking for a friend?
Fortunately there are lengthy legal writings (laws) that govern these things, and courts that review your unique situation to determine where you stand in the eyes of the law.

odd_hatch

That's your big mistake. I know way too many people like you. You think you have it specially bad? I remember when I used to have those feelings when I was like 16, but then you mature and realize everyone is just going through the same ride of being thrown into existence and trying to find a purpose to their lives. You can't attribute it all to malice. Most people don't know what the fuck they are doing. But I can tell you that feeding that side you're putting importance on has absolutely no good ending. I could continue, but first I need to know you actually care before anything else.

FrostyJ93

Tough love: You can only control the things in life that you can control. If you honestly think you are being judged by your avatar, change the damn avatar. Baby steps.

So changing the avatar is the key of getting treated better here? Despite t he avatars of some other people here?

I'm done. Lock the thread please.

brap

Banned
If you guys are gonna bully me over my fucking avatar then i can't be bothered to hear any of you out.
Nobody's bullying you. You threw a shitfit on the discord multiple times and now you're throwing a shitfit on here. Seriously get help before you commit a mass shooting or something. Your op is so edgy if you posted it on 8chan you'd probably be under surveillance by the FBI.

FrostyJ93

I know you think youre trying to help brap but common. 8chan? Becoming a mass shooter?

That was really uncalled for.

Furlong

Banned
When I'm feeling down I always watch a bit of George Carlin to help put things in perspective and cheer me up - "It's all bullshit, folks."

FrostyJ93

Well saying shit like that isn't helping.

Anyway im done. I will no longer be replying to this thread and frankly I regret making it.

Top Bottom