• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate the character Lori Grime from The Walking Dead so much and Dale a close second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinokill

May contain spoilers up to season 2

I've been watching it on Netflix and I having a blast so far(up to season 2 episode 11) but I just can't stand Lori at all. She comes to me like the biggest self-centered bitch ever. The final straw was when she told Shane, who happens to be my favorite character so far, that he may be the biological father of her unborn child but the child will be hers and Ricks and he will have nothing to do with the baby!!

Really?? What the hell she's thinking she just cant deny shane his child like that!!

Now onto Dale. He was cool at the beginning but now he just annoying trying to turn everybody at Shane! Shane is the one risking his ass day in, day out for the group, he makes the most difficult decisions, like shooting Otis in other to save Carl, but Dale keeps living is this fantasy land and does not realize that the rules of sociaty does not apply in this wolrd anymore. He has not done shit for the group eithe,r beside standing in his RV scouting for walker and shit.

Ouch poor Dale just got killed lol

Neverfade

Season 2 spoilers continued:

Lori is pretty shitty, but hating Dale? Dude is the only fucking one who had any sense of reason, so of course
they kill him off.

border

Dale is lame.

I imagine it became pretty clear to the showrunners that they could not keep him around much longer, since it's in his nature to pitch a hissyfit every time they need to do something a little sketchy. Hershel is a much better substitute, though it's funny how it took him all of 2 days to give up on his pre-zombie morality, while Dale was still clinging to that morality after months of living in the zombie apocalypse.

That whole storyline with the kid they saved in town was pretty crappy - no payoff or interesting conclusion.

Zios

Banned
Dale was one of the best characters from the show....imo. and just for the hate shane gets killed twice.

Dinokill

The thing I like shane the most is that he is a no-nosense-balls-to-the-wall-take-not-shit-survival-of-the-fittest guy. The way a person needs to be a this kind of situation.

Also, Maggie is so fucking hot is not funny, holy shit!

Shut your face; Dale was the best character and one of the only two with any sense of logic.

For the record, they only killed him off because his actor wanted out due to personal reasons. It had nothing to do with the writing of his character.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Every character in the show is terrible. I can't say how they are in the comic, but it wouldn't surprise me if they were just as bad.

It's great because nearly every character bites it at some point, so when someone starts becoming annoying it's a safe bet they'll die in a horrible way sooner or later.

Yeah, I couldn't imagine possibly having a turn around on Lori while watching, but goddamn the show really does a good job of making you like her finally.

I only liked Dale, Michonne, Glenn, Daryl and T-Dog. Glenn's girlfriend, Carol and Andrea are OK.

Fucking hated everyone else. Season three was an improvement over two, but ech

Veelk

Banned
They are all terrible except maybe daryl.

It's a terrible show.

I really don't understand why I keep watching.

However, you just seem to dislike anyone who dislikes shane. Everyone should dislike shane. He's as terrible as anyone there. And as stupid as lori is, she recognizes that he is a psychopath who, oh, you know, kinda tried to rape her. I certainly would want my child with an ex lover (regardless of whether it has his biological make up) with that. Dale also recognizes his sociopathic tendencies so he's trying to turn people against him, but he's too fucking stupid to do it right.

They're all fucking idiots. I hate them all.

Oh, I also liked the father and son from the first couple of episodes. Those first two episodes were amazing, but after that, eh. I'm still watching the show, but not avidly. I guess it's time to play the game/read the comic.

Snaku

Banned
I've only seen the first two seasons, but Daryl and Shane are easily my favorite characters. Rick's constant "I didn't ask for this" attitude annoys the shit out of me, and his son is the worst child character ever put to film. Sorry lil Annie Skywalker, you lose.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I'm not sure I like a single character on the show. Fucking hate Shane and Lori. I'd be basically fine if anyone dies.

bangai-o

Banned
However, you just seem to dislike anyone who dislikes shane. Everyone should dislike shane. He's as terrible as anyone there. And as stupid as lori is, she recognizes that he is a psychopath who, oh, you know, kinda tried to rape her. I certainly would want my child with an ex lover (regardless of whether it has his biological make up) with that. Dale also recognizes his sociopathic tendencies so he's trying to turn people against him, but he's too fucking stupid to do it right.

he is the best antagonist of the show. He is legit psychopath, is not someone to screw with, and is one of the "good guys." Governor was supposed to the psychopath, but is a poodle next to Shane.

Symphonic

7SBlk.gif

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom