• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have 50 gmail invites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder

This is crazy, I don't know how or why, or if others have this many as well, but hey I'm not going to complain, who wants an invite (and doesn't have a gmail account already?)

ManaByte

Gold Member
I have 6, never gave any out though since I don't really use gmail aside from a nice 1g of storage.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I've got 50 now as well. I think I might just take a couple for myself and reserve some addresses.

Stryder

Raoul Duke said:
Crap, me too. Who cares, tho?
I was just excited, and wanted to share the news (and invites) with others, that is all :/
Bob White said:
What is gmail and why is having it so good?
Do you use a web-based email system at the moment like hotmail or something? Gmail is one of the best out there, really intuitive and easy to use, and 1gig of storage for all your emails and attachments.

Dan

You have to provide your email address to someone with the invites, so why would we PM you?

Give me your addy in a PM though, and I'll send an invite.

Dan

What use do you have for a gmail account if you can't read?

android

Theoretical Magician
Guys don't say pm please. Mike Works has been swinging the ban 2x4. Got hit with it a couple of weeks ago for asking.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Gmail is so great.
I just sent an email with some attached pictures... and gmail actually generates thumbnail previews!! Awesome!!
It's little things like this that make it so intuitive and slick.

android

Theoretical Magician
sonarrat said:
Who are you talking to exactly? The way this appeared in the thread didn't make it clear.

At any rate, http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

Try reading the posts in the thread in the order they are posted.

ME: "Guys don't say pm please. Mike Works has been swinging the ban 2x4. Got hit with it a couple of weeks ago for asking."

Malakhov: "No one's asking to pm them for something illegal here"

Me: "He told me the mods consider it spam. All I asked for was a link. Just warning you."

SickBoy

I actually wouldn't mind a gmail invite, even though I"ve gotten by fine without so far... never hurts to have an alternate free e-mail address.

Saw the link, interesting :)

ChrisReid

Malakhov said:
No one's asking to pm them for something illegal here.

But why are people asking for a PM at all? People are being dumb and don't understand the statement below.

Dan said:
You have to provide your email address to someone with the invites, so why would we PM you?

Give me your addy in a PM though, and I'll send an invite.

See.. a whole bunch of people offerred invites. If you want one, don't ask for a PM. What are you asking for? All you could possibly get is a bunch of overlapping messages saying, "Uhh, like I said in the thread, PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite." YOU just send the PM to one of the people offerring invites with your email address and they'll send you one.

Stryder

Argh guys sorry but I should have said, please either PM me your email address or post your email address in the thread for an invite, I'm not going to go to the bother of PM'ing everyone that wants one. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom