• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have upgraded to the remastered version of Tlou2 and now i have two icons of Tlou2!

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I understand your pain op it's just how sony catalogs things with their file system annoying as fuck. This is nothing wait until you go from a disc version of a game to digital. You have to redownload the digital version of the same damn game to play it even if already have it installed from the disc version.

Didn't they change/fix this a while back, to allow you to use already installed data for the other version?

Aenima

I see a lot of people telling you you're overreacting but you're right this is fucking annoying.
I have the same problem with borderlands 3 and i can delete the ps4 icon but the moment i restart my ps5 it's back.
You'd think sony could at least group the game under a single icon but no that's too difficult and all the fanboys act like it's a non issue.
Why would they group the icons of 2 diferent games? One is the original game, the other is the remaster.

Same ol G

Why would they group the icons of 2 diferent games? One is the original game, the other is the remaster.
To clean up the ui, when you start the game you can choose which one to start or give people the option too select a default version to start

Top Bottom