• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I ignored my own advice, pre-purchased F1 22, and am now paying the price

Because they can be downloaded and ready to play at midnight
Wow what a perk...its like an addict talking. Id rather wait the morning, if the embargo wasnt already off reviews, check the general opinion if im not too sure about the game and go grab it. The alternative is me literally getting an unplayable game full of bugs, messed up server just so I can play it at midnight.

Pre-ordering video games is too much of a lottery in regards to release quality to ever truly be worth it. The absolute audacity of EA to offer early access for more money is ridiculous too.

Hope you learned a valuable lesson OP.

Kokoloko85

Wow what a perk...its like an addict talking. Id rather wait the morning, if the embargo wasnt already off reviews, check the general opinion if im not too sure about the game and go grab it. The alternative is me literally getting an unplayable game full of bugs, messed up server just so I can play it at midnight.

Why compare it to an addict talking lol. If you like a movie, series or game why not be exited and play it as soon as possible? Why wait till the morning? I have a few hours before bed so I want to play it.

Certain games I know Im gonna enjoy or I dont care what reviews say so I will play it regardless.
Something like BloodBorne, God of War, Dark Souls 3, MGS5, GT7, Returnal

Imagine Pre-ordering any EA, Ubisoft, Activision game (or games in general)hahaha.

You saw it coming OP, and still went for it. Deserved. Lesson learned? I hope so.

Last edited:

nikos

Which wheel are you using? I haven't had any issues using a Fanatec CSL DD (compatibility mode) with Formula v2.5 wheel and ClubSport V3 pedals. Driver version is 440.

Top Bottom