• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just finished Crisis Core -FINAL FANTASY VII- REUNION

RagnarokIV

Love original VII, remake was shit but not because of story changes - those were cool - but the filler was worse than DBZ and overall the game sucked ass.

Played Crisis Core on PSP at release for about an hour. Was cool to see those environments in 3D for the first time but I can't get into a story on that midget screen.

Bought Crisis Core on the Steam sale and just played through, took me 13 hours to finish it and that wrapped up 10 minutes ago.

It's fun but the copy paste missions started to outstay their welcome, so I just plowed the main story. Afterall classic FF is about the great linear story, not ancilliary filler crap.

It's all good fun, UNTIL you defeat Genesis.
What follows.... Fucken hell.

bestgameever.jpg

MGS3 level.

Genesis sucks all around. I like that game but it would have been better if they hadn't even introduced Genesis and whatnot IMO. I also enjoyed being able to see some of those environments in 3D. I like the core gameplay of Crisis Core, so I did tons of extra missions as I find the combat really enjoyable even today. It's a fun little system.

SeraphJan

The main mission is very linear, but serviceable for a PSP game

However the side content are atrocious, highly recommend skip them all unless needs some leveling

Last edited:
Top Bottom