• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I know this is a common thought... (Revolution)

KarishBHR

I have all three current gen systems, and the 360... I thought Nintendo botched the current gen big time. Then the DS came out, and I thought the PSP would blow it out of the water, I was wrong.

As the revolution comes on the rise, I think Nintendo has the right idea. Why directly compete with Sony and MS when they can be the 2nd purchase for many gamers, or the first purchase for cheaper/younger/unconventional gamers.

I don't see myself getting a PS3, not because of Sony or whatever, Im sure Ill miss out on a lot of games, but because the 360 will be comprable, and I'm not going to shell out that kind of cash for the same thing... but the Revolution, if it will be 200 bucks, and offer a different experiance... I see myself getting it for sure!

I know this is probably how most people see the Revolution... just wanted to say I was recently convinced.

Jacobi

Banned
+Aliken+ said:
But never the right one!
I want games, screenshots, videos and even the last secret (if it exists).
I think the last secret will be as big as GC's shoulder button secret

conversely, buy a gamecube for $99 and wave the wireless controller around madly while you play -- it's largely the same thing

i thought you fuckwits were all jonesed up on the power of your imagination or whatever your nintenmotto is

unifin

Tyrone Slothrop said:

panda%2001.jpg

KarishBHR said:
I have all three current gen systems, and the 360... I thought Nintendo botched the current gen big time. Then the DS came out, and I thought the PSP would blow it out of the water, I was wrong.

As the revolution comes on the rise, I think Nintendo has the right idea. Why directly compete with Sony and MS when they can be the 2nd purchase for many gamers, or the first purchase for cheaper/younger/unconventional gamers.

I don't see myself getting a PS3, not because of Sony or whatever, Im sure Ill miss out on a lot of games, but because the 360 will be comprable, and I'm not going to shell out that kind of cash for the same thing... but the Revolution, if it will be 200 bucks, and offer a different experiance... I see myself getting it for sure!

I know this is probably how most people see the Revolution... just wanted to say I was recently convinced.

Please use www.myspace.com for blogging. Thanks.

Luckett_X

Banned
Does Nintendo pay you guys ever? In rape dollars maybe? Because damn, bitches, it is like Revolutiakkuh around here these days.

Drinky Crow said:
conversely, buy a gamecube for $99 and wave the wireless controller around madly while you play -- it's largely the same thing

i thought you fuckwits were all jonesed up on the power of your imagination or whatever your nintenmotto is

I think you're confused.
Wasn't it Oblivionbox 360 that "runs on the power of human imagination"?

More like the power of N64 textures and retarded AI

LOLOLOLOL

PC gaming FTW

gjb-sensei

Nintendo invented the pixel...
civilstrife said:
I think you're confused.
Wasn't it Oblivionbox 360 that "runs on the power of human imagination"?

More like the power of N64 textures and retarded AI

LOLOLOLOL

PC gaming FTW

Stop quoting him.

+Aliken+ said:
But never the right one!
I want games, screenshots, videos and even the last secret (if it exists).

I think the last secret will just be a DS player. If that's not it, I still would guess it's DS related. Despite that past Game Boy-on-TV devices haven't been a big deal, and Cube-GBA connectivity was a terrible idea that hurt more than helped, I still think Nintendo will want to have the Revolution associated with the DS's success (in Japan, at least).

Drinky Crow said:

GameCube is too large. If I switch it out in favor of Revolution, I can fit my Virtual Boy game collection on the shelf.

Drinky Crow said:

Wavebird doesnt come with the cube. I demand you edit your post for accuracy.

Top Bottom