• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like to imagine myself as a dragon for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic makes me happy. I like dragons, and hybrid theories, but am not into wanting to be one. That is... well Master Logan talk, and Logan was a crazy old wizard!

I have played too much Dark Souls, but had to type something.

Hi to the EFF guys, I can SEE you!

EVOL 100%

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

b2Kw2.jpg

First comment:

"OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Major cuteness overload! oh and your welcome about the music! tell me if you want more downloaded!"

hmmm

Hmmm

Fun fact: I never comment on YouTube.

Great. Now to think about it, a dragon, or a plush toy?

This thread is hilarious.

No, I don't fantasize about being any type of animal. I do about super powers sometimes though.

Last night at dinner I fantasized about babel fishes being real. There were people speaking Amharic and I was really curious what their discussion was about.

Gawddammit, Google! Drop this farking glasses non-sense and give me my farking translator already.

Last night at dinner I fantasized about babel fishes being real. There were people speaking Amharic and I was really curious what their discussion was about.

Gawddammit, Google! Drop this farking glasses non-sense and give me my farking translator already.

And I see your diy comment, but then again maybe you wouldn't need a translator in the first place.

If all else fails, look up lucid dreaming.

*wonders whether it works at all*

Lucid dreaming is pretty awesome; a lot of people can learn to induce it. I'm able to do it quite a bit.

Used to do it a ton when I was a kid to escape all the crap that was going on around me. It's kind of addicting though. I could sleep 12 hours easy just going back to my dreams where I felt like I had more control. :/

Acerac

Banned
Rule 1 of EFF: Don't ask about EFF.

That's the only rule.

I thought the #1 rule of #EFF was what happens there stays there?

Come to think of it, I don't think the chat actually has any rules, people just like pretending is has them.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I thought the #1 rule of #EFF was what happens there stays there?

Come to think of it, I don't think the chat actually has any rules, people just like pretending is has them.

Rule #3 is "Don't ever talk about EFF". Don't you dare to break rule #3

iirate

Well, that certainly takes the glamor out of being a dragon.

I suppose that is a pretty sweet chair for his rainbow cave though.

If I was a dragon and just wanted to read a bunch of books for the rest of my life, no one would be able to stop me because I'd be a dragon. Pretty nice perk.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
If I was a dragon and just wanted to read a bunch of books for the rest of my life, no one would be able to stop me because I'd be a dragon. Pretty nice perk.

Plus you get to call yourself some radical shit like Sahloknir or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom