• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love Jason Mantzoukas and wish he was in more things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

look at his face

Jason_Mantzoukas.jpg

this dude is fucking hilarious. He's the best thing about The League and How did this get made.

I need to watch more stuff with him and he should become a household name god dammit he is the best

Valhelm

contribute something
The Zook is great. He really nailed his guest appearances in Drunk History, Neighbors, Parks and Rec, and the Kroll Show.

KarmaCow

He's fantastic, especially on Comedy Bang Bang where he and Scott be assholes to each other.

He's also great in How Did This Get Made, they recently had a best of episode where you can get all his reactions over 88 episodes distilled into 3 hours.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Someone please get this man a shave, haircut and some Clearasil.

no idea who he is but gonna check him out

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Everyone has listed all the good stuff already, so...The Dictator?

edit: Oh, and he was on a pretty good episode of the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project (or whatever).

I started Hollywood Handbook recently and I guess he's on there later on as well.

Anyone coming in to this thread should be aware of this link: http://www.earwolf.com/person/jason-mantzoukas/

inm8num2

The guy is flat out hilarious. He reminds me of two or three hilarious people from high school, all mixed into one personality.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
He wrote "Childrens Lawspital", the god tier episode of Childrens Hospital, along with a few other good episodes.

Truthfully had to step away from my desk listening to How Did This Get Made just to get the laughs under control. Dude is the best.

Lach

I really didn't like him on my first watch through of the The League. But I love him since listening to How did this get Made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom