• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I need help killing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im tired of life

My family is gone
My friends are gone
My job is gone
Money is gone

In a few days in going to be homeless

Covid kill alot of the people i cared, and recent life killed the rest, i cant go on, i cant continue, i want to be with them, the pain to stop

Before i ended homeless in the street, drug addict and probably selling my body, i want to end it Before i still have some dignity

In my country i cant buy a gun

Whats the Best way, the quickest way, the less pain way?

everytime i search Google, i only get suicide lines

Maybe someone here knows how to do it, i need the pain to stop, please help me

Nydius

My wife and I were homeless for 4.5 months during the height of the pandemic in summer of 2020. Our mortgage company used legal loopholes to foreclose on us while we awaited COVID relief from the state, my wife still hadn't been approved for her disability benefits, we had drained our savings. The last of my family in the area had passed away in 2015, all but one of my friends had moved away in the years prior, and the last friend I had in the area was also struggling during COVID. Not only that, I lost one of my cats to chronic disease just before we were formally evicted that June. We were left with only what we could fit in our car.

So I know the pain you're feeling.

But the worst day alive is better than the best day dead.

It's cliche, but true. If I had given in to the depression then, I wouldn't be sitting here now. I'm not going to pretend like things are great and rosy now because they aren't, but it's better than being dead and not having any future at all.

Toons

Im tired of life

My family is gone
My friends are gone
My job is gone
Money is gone

In a few days in going to be homeless

Covid kill alot of the people i cared, and recent life killed the rest, i cant go on, i cant continue, i want to be with them, the pain to stop

Before i ended homeless in the street, drug addict and probably selling my body, i want to end it Before i still have some dignity

In my country i cant buy a gun

Whats the Best way, the quickest way, the less pain way?

everytime i search Google, i only get suicide lines

Maybe someone here knows how to do it, i need the pain to stop, please help me

We want you here. We care about you.

Call the hotline please.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Look for a new job, contact anyone you know for a temporary place to crash, apply for any government aid and services available where you live. And call the suicide hotline asap to address the state of despair you’re in. Things will get better, guaranteed, if you keep holding on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom