• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I remove teeth

tommycronin

Banned
dvGpqG6.gif

Spyxos

Gold Member
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I don't know if I understand the text correctly, but I once had a back tooth removed and as far as I remember, I only brushed in the area around it for 2-3 days afterwards.

Last edited:

DosGamer

Did you remove them yourself? If so, I'd call a medical professional.

If a dentist did it (I hope they did) they should have told you. If not, call them for advice.
Bro.. the fact that you even need to ask that... shows where our society is at the moment. Gave me a great laugh tho!!!!

HoodWinked

For wisdom tooth. Yes you can brush your teeth but you should not disturb the socket. There is loose gum tissue that starts to regenerate.

For the first couple days don't swish water vigorously just take some salt water and lean your head to that side and shake your jaw to move the water gently to allow stuck food to come loose.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Hello i have question.After removing teeth apadent sensitive are good brushpaste for cleaning? After removing pass only day . It's possible to start brushing teeth on second after removing teeth?

Apparentlly I speak high/drunk. Yes, you can eat and drink after you remove your teeth, it should be around a few hours, however you must avoid for at least 3-5 days anything hot or super cold, acidic as well but not that big of a deal.

BlackTron

Bro.. the fact that you even need to ask that... shows where our society is at the moment. Gave me a great laugh tho!!!!

There was a thread on this very forum not more than a few months ago asking if you've ever done your own dental work. Not just in this society, in this forum.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Glad I never have real issues with my teeth. I fucked up my enamel? when I was young so they are sensitive to stuff but that's it.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Man I hate when I have busy Mondays. I miss all the good threads.

Top Bottom