• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Wanna Be The Floe (Stream of A Man Putting Himself Through Various Videogame Hells)

Ianan

Now he has to become the Gaiden in "I wanna be the guy: Gaiden". And whilst he does that, hope Solgryn makes a Boshy sequel before he becomes the Gaiden. Its a never ending circle!

Busaiku

Solgryn says he definitely is the Boshy.
Now he has to become the Gaiden in "I wanna be the guy: Gaiden". And whilst he does that, hope Solgryn makes a Boshy sequel before he becomes the Gaiden. Its a never ending circle!

Er, he already did.
He was the 1st person to beat it.

Ferrio

Banned

He already did... hell he was the first person to play that game.

edit: I don't think he first beat it.. he took a long pause between the EVO showing and when he beat it at home.

Solgryn says he definitely is the Boshy.

Er, he already did.
He was the 1st person to beat it.
Yeah he is. I do remember once he said he would do the game 100% but I think after that last boss he changed his mind :lol. Also the Cheetahmen boss he hasn't done looks nuts.

Ferrio

Banned
Yeah he is. I do remember once he said he would do the game 100% but I think after that last boss he changed his mind :lol. Also the Cheetahmen boss he hasn't done looks nuts.

I wouldn't be surprised if he attempts it... i mean boshy kinda put him on the map for video games outside of tournies.

Busaiku

ksFj5B8.png

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
No lie, I fell asleep watching another streamed tournament, woke up, saw that Floe was streaming because of my followers list, and as the stream popped up, Floe had realized that he beat the game, and then stood up. I'm talking exactly when that Floe gif starts and everything.

I think I was half in sleepiness so I didn't get the gravity of the situation until now, hahaha!

Azure J

I'm still eternally pissed that it happened the one time I didn't tune in. This thing was almost religion for me for a bit. :lol

Ah man! Can't believe I missed him finally doing it. I watched the archive and it was great, but just not the same. I wanted to be part of chat reaction. Oh well congrats to him though.

Top Bottom