• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idaho state rep shares conspiracy theory accusing Obama of staging Charlottesville

1bluesbros.jpg
The Hill said:
An Idaho state lawmaker is facing backlash for sharing a conspiracy theory that former President Obama helped to orchestrate the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., as part of a plot to take down President Trump.

Idaho Rep. Bryan Zollinger on Friday posted a story on Facebook that suggested Obama and other top Democrats like billionaire George (((Soros))) and Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe were part of a conspiracy to set up the rally, the Post Register reported.

“I’m not saying it is true, but I am suggesting that it is completely plausible,” Zollinger wrote on Facebook.
The story claims that Obama has set up a “war room” to fight against the Trump administration — a claim that has largely been debunked — and that Charlottesville was a part of his plan.

The lawmaker later told the Idaho Statesman that it was “maybe a mistake” to share the story but doubled down on his statement that the claims were “plausible.”

Source..

SteveWD40

”I'm not saying it is true, but I am suggesting that it is completely plausible," Zollinger wrote on Facebook.

WTF is this shit?

Plausible how? in that it's physically possible for them to have been in a room once?

By this logic almost anything is "plausible", including the peepeetape.mpeg

Damaniel

Banned
An Idaho state lawmaker is facing backlash for sharing a conspiracy theory that former President Obama helped to orchestrate the violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., as part of a plot to take down President Trump.

Trump's doing a fine job of this on his own - he doesn't need Obama, Hillary or (((Soros))) to help him.

Future

"Not saying it's true, but it's definitely plausible."

That's the kind of idiocy that is defining the political climate of stupidity these days.

Zaru

The "barrier of entry" for american politics and all three of executive, judiciary and legislative never ceases to amaze me with how weak it seems to be.

I knew it.
Obama should also be investigated for the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents, the explosion of Alderaan and the assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford. That's right, did you know that if you change almost all the letters in Robert Ford, it spells Barack Obama? Just food for thought.

saying stupid devil's advocate crap like "im just saying it's plausible" is some antiintellectual pussy shit that is from the cowards hate playbook. nothing says you lack a spine or even an atom of courage than like this nonsense.

The "barrier of entry" for american politics and all three of executive, judiciary and legislative never ceases to amaze me with how weak it seems to be.

Necessary qualifications to run America:

- Be born there
- Be old
- Have money
- Express confidence in everything you say, no matter how dumb.

And ideally, be a white man.

I would have countered that it's certainly possible the rep is a child molestor.

yeah anyone wanna jump on twitter and ask him to prove the allegations false that he likes to molest pople in his basement while whistling old civil war confederate tunes? im just saying it's definitely plausable and isn't a good look tbh

I knew it.
Obama should also be investigated for the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents, the explosion of Alderaan and the assassination of Jesse James by the coward Robert Ford. That's right, did you know that if you change almost all the letters in Robert Ford, it spells Barack Obama? Just food for thought.

Obama is behind everything. Even the birth of Obama.

DonShula

So Obama asked the neo Nazis to march on Charlottesville, and then personally sent Antifa to counterprotest. Then he convinced a young white guy from a state over to plow a car into a crowd.

Plausible is not the word I would have used.

So Obama asked the neo Nazis to march on Charlottesville, and then personally sent Antifa to counterprotest. Then he convinced a young white guy from a state over to plow a car into a crowd.

Plausible is not the word I would have used.

He's a diabolical motherfucker, for sure..

Resignation needs to be demanded. If a public figure said this about 9/11, they would be flayed.

BTW, the only reason why Trump was hurt by Charlottesville was due to his dumb ass giving the worst possible response to what should've been a moral freebie.

Obama is in league with Mr Jones, and has many secret agents doing his bidding - not only was he responsible for Charlottesville, but I heard he was involved in the destruction of the windmill too.

Trump will prevail over the traitor Obama, and anyone who helps find him will earn a bushel of apples and the title "American Hero, Second Class"...

Top Bottom