• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idaho state rep shares conspiracy theory accusing Obama of staging Charlottesville

Glix

I fully expect calls for the Rep to resign, from both sides.

Come again?

How many times during Obamas run did we see state and local politicians like this get caught forwarding emails with Michelle's head on a gorilla body, etc?

No one had to resign. They didn't know it was racist!!

We let a lot of this happen. We should have been freaking the fuck out all through Obamas admin.

We slept on all this shit. We let the birther movement keep on going. etc...

slider

I know people used to say that the States was litigious. But, come the fuck on... There need to be consequences for peddling dumb, dumb, DUMB shit. Just verbal diarrhoea. It just spills forth from folk. Fucking infuriating.

rjinaz

Come again?

How many times during Obamas run did we see state and local politicians like this get caught forwarding emails with Michelle's head on a gorilla body, etc?

No one had to resign. They didn't know it was racist!!

We let a lot of this happen. We should have been freaking the fuck out all through Obamas admin.

We slept on all this shit. We let the birther movement keep on going. etc...

I wasn't being serious. I was thinking back about what that lady senator said about Trump recently and all the Republican calls for her to resign. Extreme is extreme. This is extreme.

Ponn

Banned
I have it on good authority Bryan Zollinger spreads peanut butter on his balls and lets dogs lick it off while rubbing his nipples. Now i'm not saying its true, but its plausible.

Merc_

So just to recap, Obama is now behind...

-9/11.
-Sandy Hook.
-Charlottesville.
-The Hindenburg Disaster.
-The French Revolution
-The Boer War

Is that about right?

The fall of the Roman Empire. The sinking of the Titanic. The 1958 Edsel.

Now, I'm not saying that Obama caused all these horrible things… but it does make you think, doesn’t it?

Korigama

I know people used to say that the States was litigious. But, come the fuck on... There need to be consequences for peddling dumb, dumb, DUMB shit. Just verbal diarrhoea. It just spills forth from folk. Fucking infuriating.
And said consequences should be that much more severe for elected officials.
The fall of the Roman Empire. The sinking of the Titanic. The 1958 Edsel.

Now, I'm not saying that Obama caused all these horrible things... but it does make you think, doesn't it?
Trump: "Trump Good?"
rally: "Obama Bad!"

UberTag

Not even the president anymore and he's still being blamed for stuff.
Hillary was never president and she's being blamed for stuff.
They'll both be scapegoated endlessly by the right until someone new to demonize comes along.

L Thammy

New conspiracy theory: Obama is an immortal vampire-like creature, who takes the identity of all the evil people that every existed. Caligula? Secret Obama. Emperor Hirohito? Secret Obama. Saddam Hussein? Secret Barrack Hussein Obama.

Christian

Even if Obama did have a hand in organizing the rally... did Obama make Trump defend nazis and white supremacists not once, but twice. It sounds like these people are admitting, everyone knows Trump's a nazi! But they're making him go on record defending his buddies by orchestrating this rally! Obama is a meanie!

Americans are so dumb :lol

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Top Bottom