• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Idolm@ster: One For All announced (ps3)

May 15th, will be bought!

I can't wait for it, but DAMN 8208yen for the downloadable version, it's once again really expensive ^^;

Astarte

So, when's the American release?

8ded6d28b0b099ca0e4be0f3f04d616e.jpg

You're killin me smalls

Think I'll just go crazy and get the limited edition version with the fastest possible shipping method, the more they reveal the more interested I am. Roll on May 15th!

DiGiKerot

Think I'll just go crazy and get the limited edition version with the fastest possible shipping method, the more they reveal the more interested I am. Roll on May 15th!

"Go Crazy" is buying the LE, then getting the DL version as well so that you don't have to wait for it to be delivered.

Kind of annoying this is releasing just two weeks before the (three) Love Live Vita games. Going to be an expensive month to be a cartoon idol fan.

"Go Crazy" is buying the LE, then getting the DL version as well so that you don't have to wait for it to be delivered.

If only that were an option! Buying all the ShinyTV packs killed that idea, already down to 20gb HDD space remaining with a bunch still yet to be released.

Accoun

The official spelling is "Leon", the voice is by Minori Chihara (f. ex. Yuki Nagato) and the song is セルレーション, described as a danceable Rock track.
(at least according to someone who's read the scans. Can't say anything myself since I can't read Japanese)

Astarte

I can't read Japanese and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing even if I buy the game. One for All day 1 buy.
Mr. Namco, if you're reading this, please localize at least 10% of the game in english.
I even bought one of those fucking awfully high priced iphone games

The official spelling is "Leon", the voice is by Minori Chihara (f. ex. Yuki Nagato) and the song is セルレーション, described as a danceable Rock track.
(at least according to someone who's read the scans. Can't say anything myself since I can't read Japanese)

Nice, I hope just like Jupiter in Imas 2 that you can use her in Stage For You. May 15th can't come soon enough, I'm gonna be basically sitting outside my house waiting for it to arrive.

m0t0k1

I can't read Japanese and I don't know what the fuck I'm doing even if I buy the game. One for All day 1 buy.
Mr. Namco, if you're reading this, please localize at least 10% of the game in english.
I even bought one of those fucking awfully high priced iphone games

You could check out the idolmaster SP on PSP it has a fan translation for the one with haruka, yayoi and makoto so you can kind of understand the mechanics of the game and then move up to Idolmaster 2 or one for all like i did for 2. Although the auditions and concerts are different this is more rythm based while the other was more kind of bet based. Is anybody doing the OT for this game i do have some spare time and i can create a simple one if anybody cares? Only need a good name for it :p

Accoun

Nice, I hope just like Jupiter in Imas 2 that you can use her in Stage For You. May 15th can't come soon enough, I'm gonna be basically sitting outside my house waiting for it to arrive.

Speaking of Jupiter, not sure whether they have been confirmed before, but they are back in OFA as rivals.

CrovaxPSO

I had planned to get this on release day but the pre-order bonus is useless for me and I already have too much to play. I'll probably buy it in July with Operation Abyss, maybe it'll be a little cheaper then as well.

Official Leon preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcKGGnC8pCE

Not bad but expected a bit different voice and the choreography is meh.
Yeah that wasn't quite what I was expecting, but I really like it.

They also put up a PV with footage of the first bits of DLC which includes the new song Dream (really want to hear this sung by an idol with a strong voice like Ritsuko or Makoto), costumes - including the movie outfits and the mermaid outfit from Shiny TV - and accessories along with a preview of Ranko. I think I'll need to buy a JP PSN card next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS14U0WGLOI

Also it seems the movie outfit DLC is available for free until July 30th, and for launch the digital download version will be 7650 yen (lol) instead of 8208 yen.

StayDead

The Starpiece Memories costume is so good, can't wait for both this to come out and for the imas film to come out on bluray.

Also as much as I despise DLC, if they keep adding the Cindarella Girls in as DLC I don't think I'll be able to stop myself.

m0t0k1

How did you get it a day early? :eek:

Also someone (maybe me) should make an OT/Community for Idolmaster since it deserves it.

I was planning on doing a simple OT on friday but if you could do more then that please be my guest to make one i am also very excited for this game.

IV never been 100% sure what exactly idolm@ster is but I am under the impression that it is a mix of a rhythm game, a sim management game and a VN. How correct is that? Cus if that's on the money it fills a void that I had in my life that I did not know exists. How many are in English, is it just the iOS one that just came out?

Edit: I might be thinking of a different game on iOS...

m0t0k1

IV never been 100% sure what exactly idolm@ster is but I am under the impression that it is a mix of a rhythm game, a sim management game and a VN. How correct is that? Cus if that's on the money it fills a void that I had in my life that I did not know exists. How many are in English, is it just the iOS one that just came out?

Yes it is kinda about that although the sim managment is the biggest part so you need to understand a bit of japanese or look it up in a wiki :p. the only english one is on ios yes but there are fansub for the psp version for perfect sun i believe and the game should not be that expensive on play asia about €25. So you can get a bit more familiar with the concept of idolmaster to see if you like it. The only thing is the psp games dont have the ryhthm auditions but more like a rock paper sciccor mechanic in the auditions.

Accoun

How many are in English, is it just the iOS one that just came out?

Officially, yes. Although some of the SP games have more or less fan translations (AFAIK, the dialogues and the menus are doable, but the patcher still doesn't work with scripts for e-mails even though they're translated - which is not great, but shouldn't make it unbeatable) Perfect Sun has all routes done, but Missing Moon and Wandering Star have only some routes translated.

[EDIT]
Just to be sure: Shiny Festa, the iOS one, is just a rhythm game without really the management, although it has story/dialogue (probably more of a bonus than in the actual games, but not sure about that - never played the English version). :)

Yes it is kinda about that although the sim managment is the biggest part so you need to understand a bit of japanese or look it up in a wiki :p. the only english one is on ios yes but there are fansub for the psp version for perfect sun i believe and the game should not be that expensive on play asia about €25. So you can get a bit more familiar with the concept of idolmaster to see if you like it. The only thing is the psp games dont have the ryhthm auditions but more like a rock paper sciccor mechanic in the auditions.

Officially, yes. Although some of the SP games have more or less fan translations (AFAIK, the dialogues and the menus are doable, but the patcher still doesn't work with scripts for e-mails even though they're translated - which is not great, but shouldn't make it unbeatable) Perfect Sun has all routes done, but Missing Moon and Wandering Star have only some routes translated.

[EDIT]
Just to be sure: Shiny Festa, the iOS one, is just a rhythm game without really the management, although it has story/dialogue (probably more of a bonus than in the actual games, but not sure about that - never played the English version). :)

Thanks for the answers, Il make sure to try the iOS one. Sadly I don't have a psp and I have no intention of getting one. So unless I can play the fan translations on the Vita I guess I will just hope they get ported to English one day.

Astarte

You could check out the idolmaster SP on PSP it has a fan translation for the one with haruka, yayoi and makoto so you can kind of understand the mechanics of the game and then move up to Idolmaster 2 or one for all like i did for 2. Although the auditions and concerts are different this is more rythm based while the other was more kind of bet based. Is anybody doing the OT for this game i do have some spare time and i can create a simple one if anybody cares? Only need a good name for it :p

Haha, time to emulate!
Yep, strapped my eyes to a guide and started on im@s 2 a few days ago. I'm pretty sure this is how my Yakuza runs will go from now on

you mispelt miki

Everyone's misspelling Yayoi.

StayDead

Ok. I'm READY!!! well my OT is (kind of). It's kinda long, but hopefully it's good enough.

(let's see if this works)

F4G5vQ7.png

Namco Pro is back and better than ever on PS3 with the new edition iDOLM@STER One For All! Can you and your idol/s become the best producer/idol partnership? Are you ready? I'm ready.

vCp050S.jpg

iDOLM@STER is a series of games where you assume the role of the new producer for 756 Production. With management, rhythmn and visual novel style story elements you'll pick up to a unit of 5 idols and lead them through auditions, live performances and training in order to make them Japan's top idols. Do you have what it takes?

GAME INFO

Normal Edition
Price: 7,800yen
Release Date: 15/5/2014

NEW PRODUCE BOX Special Edition

wqrygfq.jpg

Price: 11,800yen
Release Date: 15/5/2014

Contents:
- Main visual (765 pro version) special box
- Special drama CD "765 pro ga iku! Top idol no oshigoto kengaku (tentative)"
- Limited original design costume product code
-765 pro idol business pamphlet
- 765 pro calendar (with scribbles by everybody)
- President quote printed cleaner
- Slim posters x 13 types

FIRST RELEASE EDITION BONUS

Codes for a Miki card in Cindarella Girls and a Chihaya Card in Million Live

LrAB1Ns.png

THE CONTROLLERS

GygVSg4.png

TRAILERS

PV1
PV2
DLC Trailer 1

Gameplay:

EqWJT4U.jpg

Choose your idol:
You get to choose from between 13 lovely girls to produce. You select them by watching video’s and photos just like a real producer. From there you can produce up to 3 idols and form an idol group. Do you have what it takes to win the A-1 grandprix?

r1ceEBJl.jpg

Goals for the producer
Because this is a sim management the game will set out different goals for the producer compared to the idols. You will need to get the songs on the charts etc. You will get a different goal each season. Completing this goal will level up your Producer Rank. With a new rank comes new songs and the amount of idols you can produce.

ZDARCfn.jpg

Build a fanbase
What is an idol without her fanbase? Win these people over by appealing to them. The way to make them recognize is via Promotions, Auditions and live Concerts. In these events you can select how to approach them and encourage them. Each week you can do something different to make senpai notice you. Only the live concert will appear in a rhythm game form.

Xdn9F5U.jpg

Festivals
As a Idol you have to appear at festivals and sing. You can select what clothes to wear and what song to play. Every festival has their own appeal so some like to see a visual appearance and other festivals are more about your singing power. Here is where you meet Rival idols. If you beat them in the festival your idol rank will rise and you unlock new activities. Different rival idols will appear like the new mysterious Leon.

9INQ7zv.png

79eTD4D.png

Name: Kikuchi Makoto
CV: Hirata Hiromi
Height: 159cm
Weight: 44kg
Birthday: 29/8
Starsign: Virgo
Blood Type: O
Threesize: 75/57/78

7g0MWpT.png

Name: Kisaragi Chihaya
CV: Imai Asami
Height: 162cm
Weight: 41kg
Birthday: 25/2
Starsign: Pices
Blood Type: A
Threesize: 72/55/78

DV7ZIwE.png

Name: Hagiwara Yukiho
CV: Asakura Azumi
Height: 155cm
Weight: 42kg
Birthday: 24/12
Starsign: Capricorn
Threesize: 81/56/81

p21Sw24.png

Name: Shijyou Takane
CV: Hara Yumi
Height: 169cm
Weight: 49kg
Birthday: 21/1
Starsign: Aquarius
Blood Type: B
Threesize: 90/62/92

r8Pvnyg.png

Name: Minase Iori
CV: Kugimiya Rie
Height: 153cm
Weight: 40kg
Birthday: 5/5
Starsign: Taurus
Blood Type: AB
Threesize: 77/54/79

idcqcPV.png

Name: Ganaha Hibiki
CV: Numakura Manami
Height: 152cm
Weight: 41kg
Birthday: 10/10
Starsign: Libra
Threesize: 83/56/80

jgYWpBN.png

Name: Hoshii Miki
CV:
Height: 161cm
Weight: 45kg
Birthday: 23/11
Starsign: Sagittarius
Threesize: 86/55/83

vMeU11n.png

Name: Akizuki Ritsuko
CV: Wakabayashi Naomi
Height: 156cm
Weight: 43kg
Birthday: 23/6
Starsign: Cancer
Threesize: 85/57/85

apGIjHF.png

Name: Futabi Ami
CV: Shimoda Asami
Height: 158cm
Birthday: 22/5
Starsign: Gemini
Threesize: 78/55/77

fCNLquD.png

Name: Futabi Mami
CV: Shimoda Asami
Birthday: 22/5
Starsign: Gemini
Threesize: 78/55/77

ekzddPX.png

Name: Amami Haruka
CV: Nakamura Eriko
Weight: 46kg
Birthday: 3/4
Starsign: Aries
Threesize: 83/56/82

Y0P4D1C.png

Name: Takatsuki Yayoi
CV: Nigo Mayako
Height: 145cm
Weight: 37kg
Birthday: 25/3
Starsign: Aries
Threesize: 74/54/78

AdakiCR.png

Name: Miura Azusa
CV: Takahashi Chihaki
Height: 168cm
Weight: 48kg
Birthday: 7/19
Starsign: Cancer
Threesize: 91/59/86

DLC IDOLS

rSKmv9P.png

SONGS

"Alive"
"Brand New Day!"
"Change!!!!"
"Colorful Days"
"Furufuru Future☆" (ふるふるフューチャー☆)
"Futari no Kioku" (フタリの記憶)
"Go My Way!!"
"Ippai Ippai" (いっぱいいっぱい)
"Kiramekirari" (キラメキラリ)
"Kosmos, Cosmos"
"Me ga Au Toki" (目が逢う瞬間)
"Meisō Mind" (迷走Mind)
"My Best Friend"
"Only My Note"
"Ready!!"
"Start Star" (スタ→トスタ→)
"Tonari ni..." (隣に…)
(Tracklist to be confirmed)

Rival Only:

"Acceleration" (アクセルレーション)
"Dazzling World"
"Precog" (プリコグ)

NEW SONG: ONLY MY NOTE
NEW SONG: M@STERPIECE

SCREENSHOT

zZ04aEP.jpg

jeZzecU.jpg

twPzXjs.jpg

QKVvMwL.jpg

B3KJgCk.jpg

2MTWbBn.jpg

P, you READY!!!?

yINiWdi.gif

m0t0k1

Looks great
i10DKdsOowASG.gif

I only have one thing to add. And it would be nice if you would tell a bit about the gameplay so people who never have played im@s and visit the OT get a bit of a idea what the game is about and how to play. Also we need a nice OT title :p

m0t0k1

why does everyone have love live avatars here.

Because Love live is getting pretty popular I think it overtook imas in popularity these days in japan because of the anime. I love Imas more but there are just way to many idols to keep track of. Only like the originals and they get way less and less atention Idol life is hard yo. Also more a fan of im@s then love live but i changed to this avatar because of the silly face only reason and i have been rocking this avatar pretty long.

Top Bottom