• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If I could go back to the start I would

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I don't have the time where is Mandrake?
OP has been obsessing about the same married co-worker for months. Buying her iphones, car repairs, illegally giving her inflated evaluation scores, etc. to the point where she felt the need to create a new facebook account. And now he made another thread about this women because he likely also has a drinking problem.

What happened to the co-worker you were infatuated with 2 months ago op?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1409640&highlight=

Or the girl on facebook you were obsessed with last month?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=246455794&highlight=#post246455794

When did you have time to fit your (ex)girlfriend in?

It's creepy AF.

Doc_Drop

Re Phil Collins...
For the record I'm 25 years old...

I recommend everyone take a listen to "I Don't wanna know" from No Jacket Required, a personal favorite of mine that never fails to put me in a good mood every morning. It literally makes you feel as if you're back in 1985.
Mate, you weren't even alive in 1985...

On topic - Seriously quit drinking, literally quit. It's hard but you need to. Go to the gym after you get some help, gym won't fix your problems until you find out why you are like you are. Also stop creeping on women, it's really shitty

OP has been obsessing about the same married co-worker for months. Buying her iphones, car repairs, illegally giving her inflated evaluation scores, etc. to the point where she felt the need to create a new facebook account. And now he made another thread about this women because he likely also has a drinking problem.
I will take the advice that I was given in this thread and I will hit the gym and reach my true potential. Yes it has been about the same person in all my past threads but I'm over her now. Now only gym and I will try not to drink any more.

I'm really fucking sorry to all of you that feel creeped out as that was never my intention.
Forget that we think your past behaviour is creepy, do you know why it's creepy? Add therapy to that, too.

Doc_Drop

Or is OP really 32? Or even older.... 🤔
Well, I was born in 85 and have no memory or nostalgia for it.

If he's old enough to remember 85 he really, really, really needs to have a long look in the mirror and then go and speak to a professional... maybe two

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Well, I was born in 85 and have no memory or nostalgia for it.

If he's old enough to remember 85 he really, really, really needs to have a long look in the mirror and then go and speak to a professional... maybe two

I was dating girls in 85. Which was awesome because of how cool my clothes were. And how awesome the music was. And all the creepy stalking and internet confessions we didn't do yet.

Doc_Drop

I was dating girls in 85. Which was awesome because of how cool my clothes were. And how awesome the music was. And all the creepy stalking and internet confessions we didn't do yet.
Probably just an unhealthy dose of toxic masculinity, casual/overt sexism, and yuppydom
Haha

I kid, things were obviously different in the dating game back then, I just can't help but think it was very American Psycho

Boylamite

I will take the advice that I was given in this thread and I will hit the gym and reach my true potential. Yes it has been about the same person in all my past threads but I'm over her now. Now only gym and I will try not to drink any more.

I'm really fucking sorry to all of you that feel creeped out as that was never my intention.
I doubt anyone ever intends to be creepy when they shower their employee with gifts and a perfect performance review and post about them multiple times with offputting flowery language on a video game message board, but here we are

9BysTi9.gif

lmfao

Don't worry OP. This was the cringiest thing of the week, but Kevin Durant just got you beat somehow

giphy.gif

You ever think that reactions like this, and by this I mean emotionally charged embarrassing actions (just like making threads on message boards) may be part of the reason another lad took your woman?

Let it go and move on. Don't get into a relationship untill your stable enough to handle one.

Edit: holy moses I just seen the link to the old threads about her. Leave that poor girl alone for christs sake.

Why are guys such creeps?

OP you need to get over it. It'll take time but if you want to continue this self-pity don't let it last for too long. You grieve and you get over it. No one should have to feel that something in their life makes them want to go back and do things again or do things differently. Everything is a lesson and it's up to you what you take from it.

AALLx

He had created whole different realities where he was with the woman and in a relationship. That level of delusion and overinvestment is on some next level.

In OP's defense, I don't think he ever claimed that they were together... which makes it even more creepier.

Next time, maybe try not to lust over people who are in a relationship?

Dead Guy

So I finally stopped in on this thread to see what it was about and all I can say is goddamn what a ride. OP take the advice about talking to a therapist because...yikes

oon

Banned
You should seek professional help. You don't need dozens of strangers to laugh at you, but this woman didn't need this sort of attention - your behaviour and feelings are extremely unhealthy. Don't assume you can fix this yourself - based on everything you've wrote, I don't think you're currently capable of it. A good psychologist can help get your life back on track, and maybe someday you'll have a more healthy and realistic view of relationships and other people's desires.

If you don't get outside help, this might only get worse, and you may torment some other poor woman and yourself.

Raptomex

I'm a little shocked (or maybe skeptical) that OP performs managerial duties of any kind. If what he says about being a boss in the one thread is true, that's really fucking creepy. Holy shit.

OP, you really need to see a therapist.

BajiBoxer

Banned
Checked this thread to see how the OP was getting along... did not expect the swerve.

Stop and get some physchiatric help. Don't stalk your employee! That's bad!

Top Bottom