• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If I could go back to the start I would

Ihyll

I would have saved myself so much heart ache
I wouldn't have had to endure so many punches to my gut or sinking feelings in my stomach ...here I am going insane over you....bawling my eyes out...unable to sleep while you're out there giving yourself to someone else....I fucking love you..but our love cannot be. And I have to accept that fact one way or another.

I wish I had never met you.

Ihyll

When I am at my worst, I remind myself that these feelings will pass. So it shall be for you as well.
She is still the center of my universe and some other man has her wrapped in his arms. But you're right I have gone through this and it will pass. But I would bend over backwards just to get a chance to experience and feel her soft hair on my shoulders

breakfuss

She is still the center of my universe and some other man has her wrapped in his arms. But you're right I have gone through this and it will pass. But I would bend over backwards just to get a chance to experience and feel her soft hair on my shoulders

um ...

No offence man, but that sounds super creepy. She's with another man now, and im willing to bet that because of this you've been apart for some time now. Either they haven't beem together long aren't madly in love and you've made that up. Or they have been together for a long time and your obsession with her isn't healthy.

Both scenarios are kinda weird and I hope you get the peace your after.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
tumblr_o5423ix2Fr1ujy19ao1_400.gif

Ihyll

No offence man, but that sounds super creepy. She's with another man now, and im willing to bet that because of this you've been apart for some time now. Either they haven't beem together long aren't madly in love and you've made that up. Or they have been together for a long time and your obsession with her isn't healthy.

Both scenarios are kinda weird and I hope you get the peace your after.

I blocked her from every where...no contact is the way to get over this.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When I am at my worst, I remind myself that these feelings will pass. So it shall be for you as well.
I've got some trapped gas right now.

Let me tell you something OP, it's painful as hell. Like, I'm in bed and I can't even get up.

But it will pass, literally, eventually.

So will your pain.

Also hit the gym

Now REALLY show her this thread.

Ihyll

I've got some trapped gas right now.

Let me tell you something OP, it's painful as hell. Like, I'm in bed and I can't even get up.

But it will pass, literally, eventually.

So will your pain.

Also hit the gym

I just wonder how she could move on so fast without me...as if I were nothing to her...that is the most painful thing

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I just wonder how she could move on so fast without me...as if I were nothing to her...that is the most painful thing
Years down the line you'll be thankful you're not with a person who really cared deeply enough about you for your relationship to be worth it.

It does suck though. Sometimes you think someone loves you or cares about you but once they're gone, they act like you were never there. It's like waking up from the Matrix, like you realize they never cared as much as you thought they did, and your illusion about them is broken.

But yeah, in the end, better off not being with them if that's how they're gonna be.

Are you a virgin?
Lmaoo op chill out breh!
But yeah a lot of us have been there. Go through your process and I hope you can bounce back better than ever. Remember it's a totally normal thing to be sad about a relationship ending. Just don't let it take over your life.

Windam

Scaley member
She can't love you like we. Love us instead and let our mutual understanding nourish and sustain your heart.

Ihyll

I'll move on..I've had a few drinks that's all. I will text her to see if she wants to meet up for coffee in the Mormon

Hjod

Banned
Ah breakup season on GAF.

It hurts op, but it will get better, get on tinder, get laid, hit your lawyer, hire a gym.

Windam

Scaley member
I'll move on..I've had a few drinks that's all. I will text her to see if she wants to meet up for coffee in the Mormon

No, you won't. Drinking coffee in a dead Mormon guy's open chest wound isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Top Bottom