• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If I could go back to the start I would

What happened to the co-worker you were infatuated with 2 months ago op?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1409640&highlight=

Or the girl on facebook you were obsessed with last month?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=246455794&highlight=#post246455794

When did you have time to fit your (ex)girlfriend in?

receiptsss.gif

Ah, so the OP is a creepo, a liar, or both.

If this "ex" is actually real, please leave the poor girl alone. She left for a reason and looking at your past threads, it seems like she's better off for it.

No matter what the truth is, it's clear you need to go see a therapist, OP.

Manu

If I could change I would take back the pain I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
If I could stand up and take the blame I would
If I could take all the shame to the grave I would
If I could change I would take back the pain I would
Retrace every wrong move that I made I would
If I could stand up and take the blame I would
I would take all the shame to the grave

I knew the thread title reminded me of something

Zaphrynn

What happened to the co-worker you were infatuated with 2 months ago op?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1409640&highlight=

Or the girl on facebook you were obsessed with last month?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=246455794&highlight=#post246455794

When did you have time to fit your (ex)girlfriend in?

Holy shit. OP was already setting off my creep alarms. This shit, though... Lol of course that girl in the second link didn't allow him access to her Facebook. Guessing the women in OP's life know he's suspect.

And this guy asked me if I was a virgin

Lmao, right?

TaterTots

Banned
Have coffee with her this morning and let her know that you would do anything to experience her soft hair upon your shoulders. That will win her over.

Sounds like OP has been stalking someone for months

She is still the center of my universe and some other man has her wrapped in his arms. But you're right I have gone through this and it will pass. But I would bend over backwards just to get a chance to experience and feel her soft hair on my shoulders
That's the issue. People feeling bad over someone else having it. Stop caring this

I'm assuming the girl was never his gf, yeah he may be a liar, exaggerated and whatever. But many of you could learn to say it without going full on mean and copying the same Jesus christ, creepy blah blah posts you always do. Want to treat people well but then many of you show you don't actually

At first I thought "Ahhh, poor kid is experiencing his first real break-up, is drunk, and unfortunately posting on the internet."

Now I'm wondering if this girl wasn't even a legitimate relationship, but the co-worker he's been stalking. Sheesh. :/

I'm assuming the girl was never his gf, yeah he may be a liar, exaggerated and whatever. But many of you could learn to say it without going full on mean and copying the same Jesus christ, creepy blah blah posts you always do. Want to treat people well but then many of you show you don't actually

Considering your post history, just from my memory ( don't need to search) you don't have a position to start lecturing other people on their behavior. I've got you mentally noted as a creepy weirdo already.

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
Hey again, OP.

Based on how this thread has been going, I feel more confident in suggesting you get into anime.

There are some people who won't ever be in a relationship, and some who probably shouldn't ever be in a relationship. You might be one of those people, but it's not a bad thing! 2D may not (yet) entirely fill the gap left by an absence of human companionship and warmth, but it's certainly better than nothing, and better than the repeated bad experiences you seem to be putting yourself through.

Anime and manga are the good shepherds, always happy to lead lost lambs into the fold.

Manu

Hey again, OP.

Based on how this thread has been going, I feel more confident in suggesting you get into anime.

There are some people who won't ever be in a relationship, and some who probably shouldn't ever be in a relationship. You might be one of those people, but it's not a bad thing! 2D may not (yet) entirely fill the gap left by an absence of human companionship and warmth, but it's certainly better than nothing, and better than the repeated bad experiences you seem to be putting yourself through.

Anime and manga are the good shepherds, always happy to lead lost lambs into the fold.

lol

after now having looked at Jack The Nippers old wallet searching thread I have come to the conclusion that Off-Topic Gaf is full of somewhat odd characters

Hey again, OP.

source.gif

Bishop89

Top Bottom