• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If I could only eat cereal for the rest of my life...

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
I would die a happy man. You mad, foodies? Cereal is the GOAT food, especially with really cold milk. Why does it taste even better having it for dinner?

Cereal appreciation thread

maxresdefault.jpg

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
I would die a happy man. You mad, foodies? Cereal is the GOAT food, especially with really cold milk. Why does it taste even better having it for dinner?

Cereal appreciation thread

maxresdefault.jpg

What kind of cereal is that in your post? It looks good! :)

I love cereal of all types, but my current favorite is this one:

HBO-Real-Strawberries.png

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Cinnamon toast crunch baby. Soggy or crunchy it's delicious. I'll finish a whole family size box easy.

One of my all time favorites! ❤ You have fine taste, good sir!

Also, thanks for the great idea about the yogurt - I'll have to try that!

>Be Norwegian
>Only basic cereals available

:messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying:

This is basically what we have available in Norway.

frokostblandinger-erikhelgeneset.jpg

There are a few more that's not in the picture, but this is basically it. While we suck at cereal, we are the kings of chocolates and ice creams.

brap

Banned
Haven't have cereal in like 10 years. I hate it.

>Be Norwegian

:messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying::messenger_loudly_crying:

There are a few more that's not in the picture, but this is basically it. While we suck at cereal, we are the kings of chocolates and ice creams.
Is that trump on the weetabix box?

I always used to like the strawberries in this thing.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
What, you don't eat cookies for breakfast? What are you, some kind of nerd?

51piahx0iKL._SY355_.jpg

I order these on Amazon even after it's taken off the shelves. Only out for about a month a year.

5a051e25-46b2-4298-85b2-ba0cb2d91a3c_1.7c5a8f0b1bdac880b13af6ec78263950.jpeg
You can try buying pumpkin spice by itself and regular frosted mini wheats and just shake on the pumpkin spice as needed. You might like it even more this way. 😱😱😱😱😱

Jaxx_377

Neo Member
Fruity Pebbles!

It's est to eat small bowls as they get soggy fast, but when they aren't there isn't much better.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
>Be Norwegian

I see several that don't even require milk to consume. Good enough for me!

Acerac

Banned

I am astounded how reasonable the amount of sugars are in HBoO. Never tried the strawberry version even though the base kind is a staple for me. I'll be checking that out next time I see it on the shelf.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i would go to town on my favorite cereal, Oops! All Berries. i love how it tears the roof off the top of your mouth.

51pbYWS4WfL._SY355_.jpg

it is funny that we don't eat cereal as adults bc of all the sugar, yet people have to get their daily Starbucks milkshake with all the extras. coffee is "cereal for adults"

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I got put on a zero sugar diet after my heart attack - it's been a tough month. I'll just live vicariously through ya'll cereal choices while I eat my plain oatmeal.

Dthomp

Growing up was always Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops (you get the picture), now that I am old and trying to take better care when I eat cereal it's Cheerios or Wheaties.

TacosNSalsa

Frosted Mini Wheats ..they're even better when soggy!! Come to think if it there are very few cereals I don't like ..Fruity Pebbles or Cinnamon Toast Crunch for the top spot though..

Top Bottom