• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you are a PS4 player but prefer offset sticks, the Gator Claw is a perfect controller for you

ps4-gator-claw.jpg

WIth the 360 controller my favourite of all time, I can't recommend this controller enough. It just feels perfect. And it's very inexpensive

Make sure you update the firmware doe

Disclaimer: I'm not a fighting game player so I rarely use the d-pad. But it seems ok

Last edited:

Mattyp

Gold Member
Wish the scuf impact would relocate the left joystick to the optimum position its literally a 360 controller for PS in every other way.

Jesus, no. That controller is awful. Why do companies try to replicate the 360 controller's abhorrent d-pad?

You're better off with the HORIPAD FPS+. Better than the DS4 and the Xbox One controller.

Are there any cordless controllers for ps4 which are inexpensive?
HORI ONYX, but it is currently only available in Europe.

Last edited:
ps4-gator-claw.jpg

WIth the 360 controller my favourite of all time, I can't recommend this controller enough. It just feels perfect. And it's very inexpensive

Make sure you update the firmware doe

Disclaimer: I'm not a fighting game player so I rarely use the d-pad. But it seems ok

Wired controllers are nonstarters. Wireless or bust.

Calibos

Brooke Super converter and or a Brooke adaptor beats everything else IMO.

https://www.focusattack.com/brook-super-converter-xbox360-xbox-one-to-playstation-4-usb-adapter/

I use my Elite controller paired with the “Brooke X1 to PS4” version. It holds my remapping and paddle assignments too. It’s low latency because it’s wired and doesn’t require the PS4 authorization every ten minutes like some other adaptors.

Just my two cents...I have tried scuff and a couple others and this has been my favorite solution.

Top Bottom