• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could snap your fingers and release one game RIGHT NOW, what would it be?

Tiger

Banned
I've got one rule for this discussion. It's got to be a game we've already seen a screenshot for.

For instance, you can't say the Mario Revolution game because we have seen nothing of it, even thought it is coming out eventually.

My pick:

Believe it or not, if I could release one game right now it would be Battlefield 2 for the 360. Even though I already own the game on my PS2, I have enjoyed it so much that with the graphical upgrade and the 360 user interface, I think the game will keep me busy for many months. I can't say that about too many games.

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
Spore. Not only because it will inherently kick ass, but because it will positively influence other games earlier than it would otherwise.

End thread here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Yo noid! 2

END THREAD HERE
------------------------------------------------------------------

Ponn

Banned
Oh wait, change mine to Duke Nukem Forever just for some laughs. It would end all the questions of what the hell they have been doing.

Solo

Game known to be in development: Metal Gear Solid 4
Game unconfirmed, but definately in development: Diablo III
Game confirmed, but 9 years late and counting: Duke Nukem Forever

Spore is actually an interesting choice. I can't wait to find out more about that project. It's just so over the top ambitious and you know it would never get green lighted if Will Wright wasn't behind it.

I'd probably pick Oblivion at the moment. It's only a few months off now, but I'm ready to play. It's the single biggest reason I want an Xbox 360 at the moment, but the fact that it hasn't released yet is making it easier for me to be patient as I search for the system.

Jerkface

Banned
It's got to be a game we've already seen a screenshot for.

Don't think people understood that part!

Gears of War please.

Kuroyume

Banned
That's real tough with Splinter Cell: DA and Quake Wars, but I pick PSU just because I spent 100s of hours back during the DC days on the original.

Phantasy Star Universe

Kasra

Banned
I've seen shots of SS3... ok, not an "official" version, but w/e.

Alright, I guess I'll go with Oblivion.

Phranky

Banned
I think we all know the answer to this one...

tlozgc038.jpg

snatches

typo said:
Duke Nukem Forever. Because if it doesn't come out before I graduate elementary, high shcool, and university, 3DRealms should just give up.

Halo 3. No pics yet but I can close my eyes and see their sheer awesomeness.

Kuroyume

Banned
Btw, since so many mentioned Duke... Anyone know where I can check out the Quake 2 version of Duke Nukem Forever again? It was posted here once before.

Top Bottom