• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could snap your fingers and release one game RIGHT NOW, what would it be?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
This is how conventional I'm feeling today....

I wish I could stop at the gamestore on the way home and grab Black and NCAA Baseball 2006 for Xbox.

sr_360.jpg

_Angelus_

Banned
The Outfit.

Because I love the setting and also the action reminds me of one of my favorite games this generation-Armed and Dangerous.

Kingpen

Mercenaries 2

Hell, I'm starved just to see Mercenaries added to backward compatibility for the 360.

2nd runner up

Virtua Fighter 5 for X360 (one can pray right?)

Amir0x said:
Mother 3. With an English translation. No other game comes close!

Hmm... yeah. And whatever the successor to Mario 64 is. First person to be like "omg sunshine" gets a led pipe up their ass.

Amir0x

Banned
brandonh83 said:
Hmm... yeah. And whatever the successor to Mario 64 is. First person to be like "omg sunshine" gets a led pipe up their ass.

Well I'd say "omg sunshine", because it is a successor to Mario 64 and ALSO I believe it's much better than Mario 64, variety aside. But that's my opinion, yo.

black_13

Banned
Devil May Cry 4 without a doubt for me. MGS4 is a close second.

Can't wait to see how Capcom will be able to take action gaming to the next level with next gen consoles.

Amir0x said:
Well I'd say "omg sunshine", because it is a successor to Mario 64 and ALSO I believe it's much better than Mario 64, variety aside. But that's my opinion, yo.

That's cool, I thought it was an alright game, but I was ultimately disappointed. A good majority was "fun" and I loved the crazy "old school" type rounds, but for me it just wasn't enough I guess. But a big YES to Mother 3.

Amir0x

Banned
brandonh83 said:
That's cool, I thought it was an alright game, but I was ultimately disappointed. A good majority was "fun" and I loved the crazy "old school" type rounds, but for me it just wasn't enough I guess. But a big YES to Mother 3.

Yeah, I know. Mine is the minority opinion it seems. I hear people say "well, I expected this or that", and I guess it wasn't a revelation like Mario 64 was. But that's a different time, with less genres explored. For Mario Sunshine I expected refinement and fun, which is what I got. Imho, it's one of the most pure 'fun' games on the market this gen. It had a few areas where it slacked, but, I thought the same thing about Mario 64 so it evened out for me.

Mother 3, though, a man who can agree to that is a good man indeed.

Mother 3, though, a man who can agree to that is a good man indeed.

I just want more Earthbo(u)ndage. And don't misunderstand, I thought Mario 64 had its fair share of problematic areas as well.

Cimarron

"Phantasy Star Universe 360"

I can't believe only one other person mentioned this. You guys are a bunch of unwashed heathens. Bow down for the retutn of Dark Phallus! :p

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Halo 3.

Now, while 360 supply is still very much constrained, so hardley anyone would end up buying it. It'd become known as " the forgotten one".

Sigh, this is humiliating but I am going to go with World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

I'd say Diablo III but that's against the only rule, guys.

And I'd pick Spore but something tells me I will probably enjoy the hype for that more than I will enjoy actually playing it; why skip the best part? ;P

Chairman Yang said:
Spore. Not only because it will inherently kick ass, but because it will positively influence other games earlier than it would otherwise.

End thread here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is this the same chairman yang from NGG? hies lolz

IAWTP btw

xaosslug

Gahiggidy said:
Halo 3.

Now, while 360 supply is still very much constrained, so hardley anyone would end up buying it. It'd become known as " the forgotten one".

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
if it could be a dream game, i'd click my fingers and we'd have

Wipeout 2147 or Rez 2

(and when i say "dream game" i mean totally perfect execution of the game, i'm pretty sure we'll see a new wipeout game of course, but i need it to be something else... not Fusion or Pure (although i liked both to differing degrees))

Top Bottom