• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could snap your fingers and release one game RIGHT NOW, what would it be?

JavyOO7

NEW Super Mario Bros.

new-super-mario-bros-20050817112223385.jpg

Yay!

FiRez

Black

a 360 version of Quake Wars just to piss off borys and co.

jedimike said:
Already mentioned, but worth repeating... and although I have not seen screnes, I know a few peeps on GAF have.

1447.jpg

I think that's just vaporware, it was heavily rumored even before we know the name of the next xbox, but nothing has been showed so far.

Beowvlf

Banned
DCharlie said:
if it could be a dream game, i'd click my fingers and we'd have

Wipeout 2147 or Rez 2

(and when i say "dream game" i mean totally perfect execution of the game, i'm pretty sure we'll see a new wipeout game of course, but i need it to be something else... not Fusion or Pure (although i liked both to differing degrees))
Oh man, I'm totally on board with you here. I'm really hoping Studio Liverpool will have a PS3 Wipeout ready within the first year of the system's release, but I'm kinda doubtful considering they've got F1 PS3 going. They've always handled more than one title at once though...

Rez 2 is simply a dream, and it doesn't really disappoint me that much to think we'll likely never get it. Because Rez is perfection, and needs no sequel.

Anyway, if I have to choose a game that we've seen shots of and we know is coming, my pick is Warhawk PS3. I'm dying to play it, and if that's the only game released at launch, I'll still buy the system at 12 in the morning, day one. Can't fucking wait.

jedimike said:
Already mentioned, but worth repeating... and although I have not seen screnes, I know a few peeps on GAF have.

1447.jpg

The game to end all games! A good Shadowrun game would own. I just hope they don't screw it up. Hopefully it plays like a Dues Ex clone with AI controlled party members.

fresquito

Animal Crossing: Wild World in Euroland, without any shred of doubt.

However my most desired game (not even announced or confirmed to be in developement is Pilotwings for the win!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
The Phantasy Star remake collection... seriously, has PS4 remake totally disappeared off the face of the planet? I haven't seen any signs they were even making it. I'm dying to try the PS1 and 2 remakes too.

rod

Banned
FiRez said:
Black

a 360 version of Quake Wars just to piss off borys and co.

preach on! :lol

on topic. too many to decide from. but id be happy either mgs4 or halo 3

edit:didnt read the first page. mgs4/gears of war

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. I've been waiting on that one for years. Unfortunately, it's just keeps getting delayed and delayed. A lot of things about this game really appeal to me; the open-ended gameplay, the freaky Chernobyl "Zone" setting, the still oh-so-sweet graphics engine... I just wish it materialized already.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I know it’s been mentioned several times in this thread my esteemed brethren but The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is the only game that has me genuinely excited to play. I’m not exactly an RPG fanatic but these ambitious and genre evolving games are the only titles that I look forward too lately. However I’m quite content in waiting until SteveMeister, Vark, and the rest of the Bethesda guys are ready to release the title. Spore would easily be a close second considering the revolutionary approach to content creation and the non-linear gameplay but so little is known about the title that most of my anticipation is the result of my own idealized thoughts of what the game could offer.

Ok I'm lying, I really want a next-gen Yo Noid!

EDIT: Grammer fixing

Tigerriot said:
I've got one rule for this discussion. It's got to be a game we've already seen a screenshot for. For instance, you can't say the Mario Revolution game because we have seen nothing of it, even thought it is coming out eventually.
Fuck your rule; next 3D Mario game.

.. and Prey, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Sin Episodes, Alan Wake.

Emotions

Zelda TP
Kirby New GC adventure (I loved kirby 64)
Chibi Robo (american version)
Odama
New Super Mario Bros DS
Tales Of Phantasia GBA
Pokemon Torouze (american version)
Same with pokemon dungeons (DS and GbA)
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Pearl and Diamond
Revolution Games please please!!!!(especially first party ones)

human5892

Queen of Denmark
Zelda: TP.

I like Zelda and all, but the delaying of this game has driven my anticipation for it up far higher than it probably woud've been otherwise, especially after the disappointing Wind Waker. JUST GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY.

Top Bottom