• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you had to choose between a butterface or a pretty chubby who would it be?

If you had to pick one, who would it be? A butterface or a chubby?

• A butterface with a smoking body

Votes: 52 33.1%
  • A chubby with a really pretty face

Votes: 105 66.9%

• Total voters
Most of my exes have been the former. Tried getting it on with some chubby girls during my tinder account days and it wasn’t really for me. Like, I like big asses but if the girl is at the point she’s getting another chin that kinda kills it for me.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
An age old dilemma. I believe even Marcus Aurelius jotted some passages down in Meditations on this very subject.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

No it's called basing your subjectivity on static metric which is inherently bizarre. You do you though.

I just looked her up she ain't even chubby.

This is why we need a reference as well all have different definitions of chubby as most consider chubby and fat to be one and the same while we know there are degrees.

Rran

He gave a definition in the first post, 5XL. I like curves on girls but that seems like a lot, so I'll go with the average-looking option.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
In my experience a bit of chub makes her way freakier in bed but man I just can’t do cellulite. Like a pretty petite coworker invited me over once and she full on presented to me in some booty shorts and I wasn’t expecting that display of cottage cheese and I was like GOOOOOH…made for a long couple hours watching The Crow DVD knowing my boner wouldn’t recover.

So paper bag it I guess

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Question should have just been:

- Do you choose a woman with a face you find ugly, but a body you find banging
or
- Do you choose a woman whose body you find ugly, but a face you find really pretty

Would have simplified this dumb debate going on.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
In my experience a bit of chub makes her way freakier in bed but man I just can’t do cellulite. Like a pretty petite coworker invited me over once and she full on presented to me in some booty shorts and I wasn’t expecting that display of cottage cheese and I was like GOOOOOH…made for a long couple hours watching The Crow DVD knowing my boner wouldn’t recover.

So paper bag it I guess
Cottage cheese belongs in the refrigerator not on thighs or ass

G-Bus

Banned
Butter face will have that continued drive to keep having that smoking hot body.

Pretty face will probably get bigger as time goes on.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Even though I cant stand the site of cottage cheese or rolls big girls will do anything to get pounded out again. So... I guess I'd take a pretty big girl. Ugly faces are more of a turn off than big girls

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Question should have just been:

- Do you choose a woman with a face you find ugly, but a body you find banging
or
- Do you choose a woman whose body you find ugly, but a face you find really pretty

Would have simplified this dumb debate going on.

Exactly. It's all subjective, what I find too much might be just right for someone else.

nush

Gold Member
We need more extreme polls.

1. Great face + the 800 lb bed sored woman you see on TLC reality shows

or

2. Zit faced ghoul with no hair + the best bod in the world

"How bad does a woman have to be before you'd rather just jerk off?" - The results may surprise you.

Winter John

Butterfaces? Chubbys? That's amateur level. The real answer is dwarves. Dwarves are elite level. Just make sure to get a dwarf spotting guide like this one so you can tell the woman you're dating is actually a dwarf and not the neighbor's kid.

A Dwarf

hpHwggx.jpg

A child

vp85HBR.jpg

Naughty Fairytale Funtime

kzlHlVY.jpg

Your Going To Prison

w4zlCTk.jpg

sono

We talkin f em and chuck em or several dates . What’s the net net $

Last edited:

Raonak

Banned
Butterface is a no-go no matter what the circumstance. You're gonna be staring at their face in most intimate settings. If there's no attraction there then Its gonna be hard to want to continue any kind of relationship

nemiroff

Gold Member
I feel lucky to have a high scoring wife in regards to both body and face..

Anyway, I can make do with a 6/10 face and a 8/10 body. And vice versa. But I can't f.ex. deal with a 3/10 face even with a 10/10 body..

My post is kinda tongue in check though.

Top Bottom