• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you want an Apple Watch you should pick one up NOW

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Protip: it's not necessary to post in threads you're not interested in.

Come one, it's a joke.

Just trying to lighten up the place. Just trying to make some of us laugh.

An apple that tells the time? It's funny.

Please don't take those posts mean spirited.

You're a nice guy for creating this thread for those who want one! I recognize that!

Sorry if I came across trolling brother, truly.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Put them on eBay you can make $$$

Not be an asshole but that's pretty shitty regarding pro tips.

Just saying.

Michael Scott Wink GIF

I never wore a watch. Always feels weird. Jewellery in general.

I get the appeal though; especially if you're in the ... Apple "ecosystem"

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Put them on eBay you can make $$$

Just saying.

Michael Scott Wink GIF

I get the appeal though; especially if you're in the ... Apple "ecosystem" I completed understand

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day

Just saying.

Michael Scott Wink GIF

I get the appeal though; especially if you're in the ... Apple "ecosystem"
I guess but at the same time it's a luxury item it's not like your selling water to someone dying of thirst.

I like not having to pull out my phone every time I want to know what time it is that's the main reason I wear a watch plus it the health tracking is pretty cool

Last edited:

JayK47

Or you could just not buy a stupid Apple watch. I imagine this will only boost sales and in the end they will still be available.

Cyberpunkd

I guess but at the same time it's a luxury item it's not like your selling water to someone dying of thirst.

I like not having to pull out my phone every time I want to know what time it is that's the main reason I wear a watch plus it the health tracking is pretty cool
Apple Watch is not a luxury item, Oris/Omega/Rolex are.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I liked the Apple Watch, it was comfortable unfortunately with tattoos the sensors didn’t work correctly and affected the steps, exercise function.

Pierce Brosnan Watch GIF by James Bond 007

Only in USA, grab beers and go to Canada. Do some skiing, smoke some legal weed and visit our full naked strip joints.

Nobody loses

HoodWinked

At first I was sympathetic to Apple, looked into the specifics to see if the patent infringement was some patent troll. But does seem somewhat legitimate and Apple may have even intentionally poached talent from Masimo.

Also there are some ridiculous things like "slide to unlock" that Apple stupidly was awarded a patent on and they sued for millions so I just consider it karma.

diffusionx

Gold Member
At first I was sympathetic to Apple, looked into the specifics to see if the patent infringement was some patent troll. But does seem somewhat legitimate and Apple may have even intentionally poached talent from Masimo.

Also there are some ridiculous things like "slide to unlock" that Apple stupidly was awarded a patent on and they sued for millions so I just consider it karma.
I legit cannot remember a phone or any other device with slide to unlock before iPhone. I am not sure such a feature should be patentable, but if it is, I think Apple has a reasonable claim on it. I remember other phone companies and Android shills claimed it was "too obvious" to be patented, but of course that is really easy to say in hindsight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom